Thursday, February 9, 2012

Fun in the Snow

We spent a lot of time playing in the snow just outside the house...

The first day the guys made a sledding ramp going down the driveway and then up that little jump next to Josh... Throwing snowballs at daddy...

Grandpa and his boys...Jackson jumping off the dock into a pile of snow...Josh deep in thought...Grandpa, Tyce, Abbi, Livi, and David...Joshy jumping into the snow...I wanted a picture of all three boys in front of the statue of liberty but Josh wouldn't cooperate...Josh, Livi, and Jack jumping...I love Josh's face in this picture as he's about to hit Livi with a snowball...Jackson snow shoeing on the lake...The snow plows ruined the driveway sledding ramp so the guys got to work on one in the backyard...My mom even took a turn going down!Lindsay sledding...And Jason totally biffing it...Josh got a face full of snow on one of his falls...

Tyce is on my lap while I am doing this and he is just loving looking at the pictures and telling me all about the trip. We had so much fun! One more short post to come, then I'll be done!

No comments: