Thursday, November 1, 2012

Fun with Grandma and Grandpa Morrill

Parker's parents flew in Friday night and we've been so excited to have them come!  Here's a few (ok a million) pics of our week with them...

Saturday the twins had their last regular season (yes, they have playoffs) game, it was the closest game we've had all year but they pulled it out 7-0 Steelers!!  After the game we went on a little walk...
 We came home for lunch then headed to DC to show them Parker's new office...
 The boys LOVE going on the roof of his building...
The International Horse Show happened to be going on at the Verizon Center which is across the street from Parker's office so we decided to go see it!  It was actually really fun to watch and the boys loved it...
 After church on Sunday we carved pumpkins...


 Grandma reading to Tyce...
 Jackson's pumpkin...
 Tyce's Mickey Mouse pumpkin...
 Josh's pumpkin...
All ready for Halloween!
Monday and Tuesday we hunkered down and braved "Frankenstorm" or Hurricane Sandy.  It was crazy windy and rainy but we never lost power so we feel very fortunate.  Because of the storm, however, the twins were out of school Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday! 

Wednesday we (and by "we" I mean Bart and Michelle!) painted one wall in Tyce's room as step one of redecorating his room!  Here he is... 


While shopping for new bedding for Tyce, I saw this super cute bedding set and so mom bought it for me as an early Christmas present!  I love it!
We went to the bouncy house, which we had to ourselves because all other schools were in session except ours!  Here's Jack on the spiderman magnetic wall...
Since there was no one else there we as adults decided to join in the fun.  Mom beat me in every race we had through the obstacle course, she also beat Bart.  It was fun to play like a kid but I got tired and hot!  Haha, pathetic.  The lady there was like..."you have amazing in laws, they're so young and fit and they play so well with the kids!  You are so lucky!"  She is SO right.  In fact, people frequently think Parker and his mom are married...hahaha.  Family pic...
Today the twins FINALLY went back to school so we headed over to have lunch with them.  Tyce was too cute carrying his own little lunchbox to join his brothers...
I dropped them off at the airport tonight and now the house seems so empty.  It was so fun having them here and they were SO much help with Tyce's room!  I am so not creative so I need mom's help and I am so not handy (and Parker is never home) so I need Bart's help!  I've still got to buy Tyce a new mattress and am waiting for a few things I ordered to come.  When it's all done I'll post pictures!  Thanks for coming you guys...WE LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU ALREADY!!!

Halloween pics coming soon...

No comments: