Thursday, August 8, 2013

Utah Week 4: Tyce's 4th Birthday!!!!

Wednesday, July 31st was Tyce's 4th birthday!!!  He's no longer "free" he's now "fouw."  This has been a much anticipated birthday, all of his friends are four so he's been anxious to join them.  We celebrated his birthday in Neola, pretty fitting since that's where he was born!  Michelle let us take over her backyard and it turned out FANTASTIC!  Most of my family was able to come out as well and that was really fun to get both families together.  Here are some (ok lots) pics...
 
Birthday boy...
 
 Linds, Christine, and Jackie...
Abbi and Tegan, they used to play SO cute together when they were three and four.  Now they're all grown up, sniff sniff, but still pretty cute  :)
 Of course all the kids wanted to play in the trailer...
 Jackson and Luke...
Grandma and Grandpa Morrill rented this awesome bouncy house/water slide and the kids LOVED it...
We had a baked potato bar and fruit for the adults but the birthday boy wanted Mac N Cheese so that's what he got!
 Josh, Kai, Tyce, Luke, Jack, Luke, Cole, and Kate...
 Tyce got to swing first on the piñata...

 After all the little kids took a swing, Jack ended up breaking it open (after Cole broke the legs off!)...
 CANDY!!!
 Shane and his girlfriend Chelsee...
 My sweet happy 4 year old...
 He'd been requesting a Mickey Mouse cake for about six months...
 Blowing out the candles...
 My poor dad was super super sick but still came out for the party, meant a lot to me and Tyce...
 Grandma Barraclough got him Mickey Mouse "cwocs" which he LOVES...
 He got "DOLLAS!" from Grandma Bybee and was thrilled...
 Parker and I got him Jake and the Neverland Pirates stuff...
It was a perfect day and the perfect party.  I loved having everyone together.  Tyce was so happy and so spoiled.  Grandma Morrill set a pretty high bar for future birthday parties to come! 

As cliché as it sounds, I really can't believe my baby is four. It's weird to think that I'll never have a three year old ever again.  I loved three but look forward to four.  I remember with the twins I LOVED age four, we'll see if that is my experience again. 

Things I love about Tyce:

His smile
His hugs (biggest squeezes ever)
His laugh
His sense of humor
The way he talks (he can't say his r's)
He's clean and organized
He's a good self entertainer and has a great imagination
He's super outgoing and friendly
He has a really good memory
He is mommy's boy (sorry daddy!)

Tyce's 4 year stats:

Height - 43 inches (95%)
Weight - 40 pounds (75%)

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH TYCE AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

One last Utah post then I'm ALL CAUGHT UP! 

No comments: