Tuesday, June 26, 2018

June Happenings!

End of the school year for these 3rd and 6th graders!  Josh didn't want to go the last day because "we aren't going to do anything and no one is going to be there," so I never got a last day of school pic of him, much to his disappointment-HA.  But here's my two school lovers who DID want to go to the last day of school...





My oldest niece GRADUATED from HIGH SCHOOL which seems crazy because I swear she was just a little adorable three year old hanging out with me in my BYU dorm!  I am super proud of her and all she's accomplished and I know she'll love college at Utah State in the fall!



We went to dinner after the my alfredo was HUGE and yummy!  No, I didn't eat it all...
Best buds...
Tyce is doing swim team outside in the evenings in the summer and it's been so nice because often times he's the only one there!  He's gotten lots of one on one which has been good for him...
Evening basketball with daddy...



Parker and I celebrated our 15th anniversary on the 6th!  Our big celebration will be Hawaii in September so we decided to go to dinner at The Roof which is where Parker took me the night he proposed.


Our view...


Dribbling practice with daddy...

Tyce has gotten really into basketball and so badly wants to improve.  The other night he was out playing until 10pm!


Well, this is a good place for my leg...
Josh being silly...

 Poor Tyce came back from scout camp with SUCH puffy eyes from his allergies...
But sounds like he had a great time!  A friend sent me these pictures and he came home on cloud nine thinking scouts is the coolest thing ever!







The next morning, after Benadryl AND allergy meds! 
Tyce, ready for  his first basketball game! 
 I forgot to get pics of his first game but he was hilarious, cute, and scored a few baskets which he was thrilled about.  Parker is his coach and he LOVES that.
 Tyce asked me if he could have some friends over for night games.  I told him he could if he did all the planning and ran the games.  He made his own invitations (hand wrote all 7 of them!) and delivered them...
 And they had a great time!
 I LOVE Tyce's outgoing social leader personality.  He's always looking for a good time to be had with friends and he always makes sure everyone is included and having fun.
 What does my smarty pants boy do during sacrament meeting?  Four digit by four digit multiplication of course!
 LOVE when all three snuggle together...

One night Kesti and I were on a bike ride and I came home to Tyce having put the clothes in the dryer AND folded them!  It made my day!  I told him how happy it made me and how I had been thinking on my bike ride how much I wasn't looking forward to coming home and folding all those clothes.  I said, do you think it was the Holy Ghost that prompted you to do that for me?  He replies, "no, I'm pretty sure it was me that thought of it BUT I think the Holy Ghost made me feel good that I did it."  Hahaha.  Love that kid. 

No comments: