Tuesday, May 14, 2019

April!

Tyce asked to borrow my phone so he could "record me and Bridger doing super cool tricks on our scooters."  When I got my phone back I didn't see many "cool tricks" but I did see LOTS of silly pictures of these two!
 Such a hilarious way to sit for a cat...
 
 My parents were in town so we grabbed dinner at The Cliff, the nachos were delish!
 He likes to sleep behind the couch, on the window sill, so he can enjoy the sun from inside...
 Fun at the skate park with friends...
 I bought tulips for Easter and someone kept nibbling on them until all that were left was yellows which, apparently, he doesn't like as much...
 First time they've ever snuggled!!!  And it hasn't ever happened again since, but I still have high hopes they'll become bffs like Brody, Luna, and Chester were...

 Luna waiting for Theo to come out and pounce on him...
  This kitty is SO funny!  At night he'll sneak down to the basement and find toys to play with and drag them up to our room.  This time he found a wig in the dress up bin...
 Then he went down and found the OTHER one and was playing with both in my room...
A few days later he found this feather downstairs and that kept him entertained for DAYS!  
 We have the sweetest neighbor kids, they left this note on our doorstep...
 They had decorated Brody's grave!  I still can't believe it's been almost a year since he died, I still miss him everyday and thought this was so thoughtful...

 Parker and I got AMAZING couple's massages...
 Then yummy dessert at Last Course...
 Luna is looking CHUBBY these days! 
 I keep forgetting to document this but I think it's so funny...every morning Luna waits outside our shower for us to be done then crawls in and stands by the drain and looks down into it.  We always joke she's the drain inspector.  I don't know what she's expecting to come out of there but she does it every day for a few minutes then gets out!  Funny girl. 
 The baby goats we fell in love with last year had BABY GOATS this year!  They are too cute and my favorite part of my trail run...
I know, SO many Theo pics but gosh look at this cutie...
 Easter!!!  Here's Tyce's Easter basket...
 Josh's...
 Jackson's...

 Parker was in charge of hiding the eggs this year and it was NOT easy!  It took them all day to find all of them, and that was with help from Parker...





 We hid their drone in the rafters in the basement so Jack had to use his big muscles to get to it!



 They each got their own personalized deck of cards for playing Nertz!


 Tyce broke one of my favorite decorative vases while looking for eggs, I was super sad but it was a total accident and he felt so bad...
 The dual stomp rocket was a hit! 


 As was the drone!
 What to do when your mom kicks you off electronics?  Dig a big hole, of course! 

TRACI CAME TO UTAH!!  She came for some family stuff and was super busy but managed to squeeze in a couple hours for me!  We went to breakfast, talked and laughed nonstop, then had to say goodbye.  It was wonderful seeing her but gosh it made me miss her in my day to day life SO much! 
 I can't believe how GREEN it is out the back right now!  For Utah, this is pretty dang green!  I'll enjoy it while I can before it turns brown!  Love having no houses right behind us...
 Love how these two share the faucet...
Next post...boys go to Moab and we go to Cali! 

No comments: