Sunday, July 18, 2010

Campout and the Scary Spider...

Last night Parker wanted to do a campout with the boys (which means making a fort in our basement). They had lots of fun, as always, but didn't sleep well so they were NOT good boys in church today! Needless to say, they're still napping! Here are some pics from their fun night...
Haha, this is what you do when you don't have a tent...In other news...the other day I was in the family room with Tyce and Jackson and Josh walks in with a huge hole in his jammie bottoms. I asked what happened. "Well a big scary spider crawled up my leg and ripped a hole in my pants! But I killed him mommy." I said, "Joshy is that the truth?" He says, "yes mommy." So then I walk into the office to find this...

The little punk had CUT a hole in his pants and then lied about it. He got sent to his room for a long time then was given a second chance to tell the truth. He finally did admit he cut his pants and said sorry. Ah can I really handle this for 14 more years? Haha!

3 comments:

Jill said...

Haha...that is hilariously naughty of him! Good luck!

Lindsay said...

hahaha, well it looks like josh learned his lesson at least.

Acker Family said...

Oh Jenn, those stories you tell about your boys are hilarious! I know they probably aren't at the time, but it's so good you're writing these down so when they are older and dating you can bring these up and let them get embarrassed! :)