Friday, February 29, 2008
1. I have been skydiving twice.
2. I don't have a middle name.
3. I could spend hours in a burning hot shower but any other time I despise being hot.
4. I have had 7 surgeries (tubes in my ears, tonsuls out, and a c-section).
5. I am addicted to Sara Lee Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream.
6. Because of #5, I work out like a mad woman-running 7 miles Mon, Wed, Fri, and Sat and working my butt off at the body pump class Tues and Thurs.
7. I absolutely hate cleaning floors.
8. I am terrified terrified terrified of spiders or anything creepy and crawly.
9. I have never in my life been stung by a bee (everyone tells you to stand still-ya right, RUN!)
10. I dated 24 guys before marrying my wonderful husband. =) He's the best for sure!
Saturday, February 23, 2008
Monday, February 18, 2008
Saturday night I went out with two of my wonderful friends, Karen and Katie, so Parker and my parents were home watching the boys. My mom made popcorn for them and they just LOVED it! Might I also mention that they stayed up till about 10pm that night! Spoiler Grandma!
They did good in nursery on Sunday, their favorite toy was the vacuum cleaner! Haha. Here is a pic of them in their church clothes...
Monday morning Parker and I went to the gym while my mom watched the boys...she put them right to work! Haha, the boys loved helping her with laundry!
They also had fun helping Grandma cook her yummy potatoes!
One thing I love about my parent's house is the deck...it's huge and enclosed so the boys can go in and out all day and be happy as can be! They've tried to escape, trying to slide under the gate, they'll never fit but they keep trying!
Sorry this is such a long post, and it might bore some people, but we're having fun here and the boys are being so cute! I'll put one more post up of the second half of our trip later this week. =)
Wednesday, February 13, 2008
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Saturday, February 9, 2008
Friday, February 1, 2008
They think they are so funny when they stand up and say, "big boy!" They really are big boys...this week they managed to draw on our wall, pull an entire box of q-tips out on the floor, pull out 4 drawers of clothes, and stuff my 51 disk CD player full of toys. But, for some reason, I still love them!