Could my nieces be any cuter!! =)
Monday, March 24, 2008
Could my nieces be any cuter!! =)
Saturday, March 22, 2008
Here are a few pics of us...
Here I am teaching Linds how to pump gas...
Here we are on temple square singing Oh Come Oh Come Emanuel and walking in rythym (Sprague Concert Choir baby!)
Brave us going on the Speedway rollar coaster in Vegas!!
Here we are at Abbi's swim meet-a definite Barraclough girl pastime!!
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
1) He really does treat me like a princess in every way.
2) He is unbelievably patient with me, my moods, and our twins.
3) He is very selfless and always thinks of me before himself.
4) He is always there for me when I need him.
5) He's a GREAT cuddler, kisser, and much much more ;)
6) He gives me amazing back scratches whenever I want one.
7) He gets up with the boys and lets me sleep in.
8) He scoops the cat litter box, which I would just hate to have to do.
9) He is an amazing daddy to our little boys.
10) He is a worthy priesthood holder who loves the gospel.
11) He comes from a wonderful loving family that has totally accepted me and treats me like one of their own.
12) He absolutely hates to fight, and is always willing to apologize, forgive, and talk things out.
13) He is gorgeous-I especially love his eyes and his smile.
14) He always makes me feel so sexy and beautiful, even when I really really don't feel like it.
15) He's real, humble, and honest.
16) He loves me, and I have never ever had a doubt in my mind about that, which gives me great comfort.
17) He makes me laugh, some people see him as shy-but the real Parker is so much fun.
18) He is romantic and loves doing the same things I do.
19) He is incredibly smart-Bachelors in Accting and Japanese, Masters in Accting, CPA, and now half way through law school-need I say more!?
20) He is my best friend and I really truly could not ask for more.
I love you Parker!!!!
Sunday, March 16, 2008
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
So what did WE do for three whole days alone you ask?? Well unfortunately my body decided it was time to get sick, which I rarely am. I had a terrible cold and even worse stomach issues. But I was NOT about to sit around and let this time pass! Parker and I had a romantic candlelight dinner Thursday night at home then we went to the movie National Treasure-good movie. Friday we slept in till 10:30!!!! I couldn't believe it! Friday night we went to dinner, just the two of us, no high chairs, no kids meals, it was wonderful. Then our friends Tara and Phil came over and we played games all night which was way fun! Saturday morning we slept in till about 10:00, went to a matinee of Vantage Point-which I loved but got a little motion sickness, then we headed up to Oakley with my sis Lindsay and her boyfriend Jason. His family has a cabin over there and it was SO fun! We went snowmobiling, had yummy steaks that Jason made for dinner, played games, and just had fun. It was a good time to get to know Jason a little better since they seem to be getting pretty serious!! So Sunday we went to church-just the two of us, so weird. We came home from church and took a nap then went out to pick up our boys! It was a fun weekend and once again, thanks mom for taking the boys!!! Here are some pics of our night at the cabin with Lindsay and Jason...
Monday, March 10, 2008
A - Attached or Single: Attached
B - Best Friend: Parker, Becky, and Linds
C - Cake or Pie: Depends on the kind-white cake or banana cream pie-always a hit!
D - Day of choice: Saturdays or Sundays
E - Essential Item: My heating pad! My back would never survive without it!
F - Favorite Color: Pink, love it, and I live in a home with three boys and even a boy cat!
G - Gummy Bears or Worms: Not a huge fan of either, but probably sour gummy worms
H - Hometown: Salem, Oregon
I - Indulgence(s): ICE CREAM!
J - January or July: Probably July, as long as it's not too hot!
K - Kids: 21 month old twin boys
L - Life is incomplete without: My family, my friends, and my beliefs
M - Marriage Date: June 6, 2003
N - Number of Siblings: 2 real sisters, three sisters in law (who I LOVE like real sisters) and two brothers in law
O - Oranges or Apples: Apples-as long as they're green and tart
P - Phobias or Fears: Spiders, burning in a fire, and something happening to my boys
Q - Quotes: "No other success can compensate for failure in the home" Pres. McKay
R - Reason to smile: I just got my boys back after my mother in law had them for three days!
S - Season: Spring and Fall-not too hot not too cold
T - Tag Three Friends: Keri, JaNae, and Shalyse
U - Unknown fact about me: I'm with Justina on this one-I LOVE to eat out!
V - Very favorite Store: I'm really not a big shopper-maybe See's Candies =)
W - Worst habit: Texting 24/7
X - X-ray or Ultrasound: Ultrasounds! I got to see my boys every other week while they were inside me! I loved it!
Y - Your favorite food: Ice cream and ice chips
Z - Zodiac: Virgo
There ya go! Don't worry, I'll follow up with some cute pics of the boys. =)
Wednesday, March 5, 2008
I love my boys, having twins is such a joy. I was in line at Wal-Mart one time and this lady behind me goes, "You have twins?" I said yes and she's all, "Oh I feel SO sorry for you!" I couldn't believe it! First off, it took me 15 months to get pregnant and second off, twins are so much fun! The first year was awful, tiring, and really a complete blur but now it is so fun having two little boys running around playing together. Watching them interact is so entertaining! I love them, yes, but Parker's mom is taking them to her house from Thursday-Sunday this week and we are SO excited! I think it is so healthy for them to go stay at other people's houses and Parker and I cannot wait for some time alone! They will be spoiled rotten the whole time and probably not want to come home! I'll probably cry when they leave, but then the next morning as I'm laying in bed at 10am...I'll be ok. =) I'll have my mother in law take pics of her weekend with them so I can post them.