Monday, September 24, 2012

Happenings...

Of course right after I do a blog post on how wonderful Josh has been he suddenly decides to act up.  The other day he was being very whiney and disobedient and driving me crazy.  As I was in the kitchen making dinner he was hard at work making me this...

I am so sorry for crying mommy...



SO sweet of him to feel bad and apologize all on his own.  I love his sweetness!!!

In other news...Saturday night when we got home from family pictures (coming soon!) Tyce walked up to Parker with a handful of glass and said...look daddy!  After freaking out that it was an intruder we realized it's a double pane and the outside pane was still intact.  SO...that led us to wonder how the glass broke?!  Well, long story short none of the boys are fessing up that it was them.  We can't find anything around that they would've used.  We are completely stumped.  However, until someone confesses no TV and no treats!!!  We'll see how long it takes...


No comments: