Saturday, March 14, 2015

Update

Here's what we've been up to...
We had lots and lots of snow days where school was either cancelled or delayed.  Normally I wouldn't care but since I was down after my surgery it was hard having them home.  I was also bummed because I didn't get to go sledding this year.  :(  Parker took them out one Saturday and here's his pics...
 
Tyce making a snow angel...
Josh bawling cuz he got a face full of snow when he was sledding...
Trudging up the golf course hills...


Brody has sure enjoyed me being down!  He is my constant cuddle buddy!  It's hard to get comfortable sometimes so he gets annoyed at me moving around so much.  I love when kitties cover their faces with their paws...
Best of friends these two...
I was able to take my wrap off!  Now I just have to cover it with gauze and band aids every day after I shower...


My poor calf is SO atrophied!!!  I've lost 10 lbs since my surgery and I'm guessing most of it is muscle.  So sad...


This week we have had beautiful SPRING weather!  Jack was outside riding his 360 with the neighbor boys...


Josh was playing soccer with some older neighbor boys...

And Tyce and Siah were running races up and down the hills...



Basketball season has come to an end for Tyce.  He actually improved quite a bit but still was complete entertainment on the court.  He was known for skipping, dancing, doing random jumping jacks or airplane moves, picking his nose, and lots of traveling!  He made quite a few shots though and had a great time so it was a success!  Here's his team pics...
The twins just had their last regular season game and are now in the first round of playoffs.  They had a fun year and improved a little, not as much as I had hoped.  This last game they both did really well though.  They are at the younger end of the division so next year should be a little better.  Here's their team pics.  Jack's face in the team pic breaks my heart, you can tell he's trying not to cry.  He told me that night that there were some teenagers that were making fun of his smile while their picture was being taken.  Poor Jack is so sensitive.  Good thing mama bear was home in bed resting her foot or those boys would have gotten a piece of my mind!!!  Punks. 

By the way, complete coincidence that both Tyce and the twins are both the BULLS!

Today Tyce and daddy have been hard at work making a leprechaun trap for kindergarten.  Here's their finished product...
We are looking forward to my parents coming, Spring Break, and the boys get to go to DISNEYLAND with my parents next month!!!  Fun times!

No comments: