Tuesday, August 18, 2015

First Day of School!!

Monday was the boys' first day of school!  This year Manassas Park school district is trying a new schedule called the balanced calendar.  We start two weeks early and go until June 20th still but we have two weeks off in October and two weeks off in March.  I'm pretty excited about it because I was READY for them to go back to school this week and we're planning a trip to Orlando in October when everyone else is at school.  :)
 
Here are the first day of school pics...
 
My 4th grader who has grown SO much this year!
 
My other 4th grader who said, "I feel like I'm too short to be in 4th grade"...
And my cheeseball 1st grader who was SO excited to go make new friends...






Tyce had a GREAT first day and wore his hat all day!
The previous week was come to meet your teacher night...

Tyce has Mrs. Johnson this year which we are SO excited about!  The twins had her and we really loved her..


Jackson and Mrs. Grebner...
Josh and Ms. Lacava...
So far so good!  Hoping for a great year for my boys!!!

No comments: