Thursday, November 5, 2015

Update

Here's what we've been up to...

Every morning Brody jumps up and has breakfast with the boys and I think it is SO cute!  
Tyce got the Bucket Filler Award for this month at school, he was super proud and ran around the house singing "I'M THE BUCKET FILLER I'M THE BUCKET FILLER!"
Haha, one day I told Jackson to wear long sleeves to football practice and he wouldn't listen to me, saying it was NOT cold enough.  Well, when we get to the field and I open the van doors he realizes it IS indeed quite cold!  He eyed my pink fleece and asked, "can I wear your fleece?" Tyce told him he would look silly.  Jack said, "well I can look silly or I can be warm...I'm going to choose to be warm.  Besides, I can always say I'm supporting breast cancer."  Hahaha...here is is heading off to football practice in his mommy's pink fleece...
They had their last football game on Saturday and they WON and Jackson played SO well!

Jackson and Coach Tom...
HALLOWEEN time!!!!  My least favorite holiday but the boys were, of course, uber excited.  Here's my zombie hunter Josh, Ninja Jackson, and Ninja Zombie Tyce...





They went trick or treating with their friend Josh and had so much candy Parker called me at home to come drop off BAGS so they could unload and reload!
We ended up with 16 POUNDS of candy!!!!

Tyce who is my child LEAST interested in candy was sorting through his pile and offering Josh (by far my biggest sweet tooth) the stuff he didn't like.  But he made him work for it!  Josh would pant like a dog, Tyce would throw it, and Josh would have to fetch it.  It was pretty funny and cute...





Brody loved Josh's zombie hunter costume...

Underwear wrestling between the twins...
Sunday was a BEAUTIFUL fall day and we headed to the park for a few hours as a family...

Jack got hit in the face, of course...
Playing football...















Tyce spacing out on the slide...












Hahaha, Tyce was hysterical singing in the "portal potty" at the top of his lungs his new song he learned at school about Veterans.  He said if he sings-it distracts him from the stinky smell, hahaha...





Sweat + mulch=
There's a Jack in the tree!




I taught the twins how to do cherry drops and dead man drops off the bars!  Brought back SO many memories of how I used to spend my recesses back at Schirle!  The boys could not believe that my teachers let me do these tricks!  I explained to them that the way I grew up was much better than the over safety conscience way the schools are now.  Poor boys...


Haha, after dinner one night I told the boys they could pick two things out from their Halloween candy (thinking of the fun size stuff they got) and of course Josh comes to the table, totally serious, with two REGULAR size candy bars!  "What??  You said two!"  Haha, needless to say he was't happy when I told him no way...
Sweet Josh and his kitty...
The other night I asked the boys who spilled the rice on the floor and they all did this...hilarious...it wasn't me it wasn't me it wasn't me!!!  Punks...

No comments: