Sunday, July 10, 2016

4th of July

We had a fun 4th of July with FAMILY this year!

We went boating with Lindsay, Jason, Luke, and Emma...












Then we met up at my grandpa's grave to wish him a happy birthday!  It was hard, I miss him so much and he always LOVED having his birthday on the 4th so "the whole nation could celebrate me."  We sure love and miss him in our lives...





Then we headed to my uncle Darin's house for a bbq and fireworks...

All the cousins had SO much fun playing together...










My grandma did a presentation on the history of America and my uncle played some patriotic songs...
The firework show got a little crazy and burned a hole through Josh's shirt!
 One of his fav shirts of course...
It was a fabulous day to be with family to celebrate our freedom, our great nation, and my dear grandpa!

No comments: