Monday, December 19, 2016

December Fun

December is keeping us busy but FUN!

Our elf, Cameron, came back from the North Pole to stay with us for the month!  I'll do a post later with all his shenanigans but here he is on December 1st..


Cuddle time...


Hahaha, love how Luna is literally ON TOP OF Brody with her butt in Chester's face...

Chester loved when Cameron the Elf made a mess with toilet paper...



This is Luna's favorite place and position to hang out and it cracks me up...
Luna taking her brother down...
We were fortunate enough to get tickets to the Mormon Tabernacle Choir Christmas concert!  It was beautiful and I had a great time with my grandma, cousin Anna, and my man...

Josh's class had a reenactment of the Boston Tea Party and it was adorable!  Josh got super into it...



One of my FAVORITE traditions growing up and now...kids watching Christmas movies while parents wrap presents, call your name when you have a present ready, then they go put it under the tree.  I loved getting presents at Christmastime (my parents rocked at Christmas) and I never believed my mom when she told me she didn't mind not getting many gifts because she loved watching us open presents...but BOY WAS SHE RIGHT!  I love love love watching my kids' excitement Christmas morning...










We went over to Poulsen's house and decorated gingerbread houses!  Kudos to Kesti for hosting...six boys...candy...frosting...you can imagine the mess...

Josh and Gannon...
Bridger and Tyce...
Jackson devouring his frosting...
Our attempt at a group shot...


Josh's class had a beautiful Christmas recital at a local nursing home.  Josh sang in a small group and it was so stinking cute!  They sang the Polar Express song When Christmas Comes to Town and I LOVE that song!

Then they danced to Jingle Bell Rock and Josh was lucky enough to get paired with his crush and they made QUITE the CUTE couple!!!  He told me he loved it and his hands were sweaty!  Hahahaha...





Josh and his AMAZING teacher Ms. Fisher...
Chester and Luna being silly...

Of course the day I plan my errands is the day its snowy, windy, and COLD!  Kesti and I had brunch, braved Gardner Village, then split up to run errands and it was less than fun in this weather...
Boxing match before bed...
We had Kai and Zae spend the night over the weekend...

And, finally, we joined my family to see the temple square lights and have hot cocoa and donuts at the condo!

Linds and her cute fam...
Grandma, Uncle Darin, and my mom...
COUSINS (a few were too cold to come so they stayed in the condo)...
Darin and Grandma...
MY DADDY and me...
Linds and I (Dana was too cold to come so she wussed out and stayed in the condo)...
So cute, Jack looks so old yet so young in this pic...
Our attempt at a cute family pic...
Emma photobombed this one because she wanted me to hold her...
Needless to say, it's nearly impossible to say no to this cute face...
Pics don't do the lights justice but they were beautiful...

Love this expression, it is SO Josh...
While we were all at the condo Tyce asked if he could sing a Christmas song to everyone...







And then Luke wanted to also...his song started out..."I'm so excited...JINGLE BELLS JINGLE BELLS"
Elevator selfies...

We are looking forward to a break from school, caroling, lots of family time, and of course Christmas!!!!!

No comments: