Friday, March 2, 2018

February!

We had a fun superbowl party with the Poulsens again this year!  It was a fabulous game, we had yummy food, and great friends so it was a perfect night!

We had strawberry whip cream waffles for dinner one night and Josh was oh so proud of his...
What?  I don't care if you want to put daddy's underwear away!
Snuggle buds...

Tyce is usually pretty good in classes but apparently he was very rowdy at scouts the other week so I talked to him and told him he needs to be respectful especially because Kesti is one of my best friends!  He made this for her, so sweet...

Nothing better than a lazy Sunday nap with my three kitties...
Ah my genius boy Tyce.  He is currently doing some testing at school and has scored 8th grade level on some subjects yet...he INSISTS that the tag/part you hang the belt on at a store was PART OF the BELT!  Hahaha, him jamming it through the belt loops was hilarious...
Tyce having fun at swim practice...

He had a swim meet last Saturday and he did SO well!  He dropped another five seconds in his 100 IM and dropped one second in his 25 Fly and 25 Breast!  I was so proud of him!
Bridger wasn't there so Tyce hung out with us the whole time.  He felt pretty cool because we let him play on our phones, which we never do...

That night Parker and I went to a yummy steak dinner and came out to this beautiful sunset...

Then we had family movie night!  We watched Wonder which we all just LOVED!  It's probably one of my favorite movies of all time!  Everyone cried except Josh who had read the book so he knew what to expect.
The  next day Grandma Bybee came over for dinner and games!  She brought a yummy white cake which we all devoured.  Seriously, we ate the whole cake in one night!
My view laying in bed reading...
Seriously, I cannot get over how cute she is!
Grandma and I headed up to Bountiful for a YUMMY dinner at our favorite restaurant, The Mandarin.  My grandma's hair dresser told her to try the strawberry chicken which isn't on the menu and it was DELICIOUS!!  I am ready to go back and get it again!  Grandma and I talked and laughed all night, I love her so much and feel so blessed to have such a close relationship with her...
While we were eating a yummy Chinese dinner the boys were ice skating with daddy...
Brody snuggling me...
Lindsay and the kiddos came over on Saturday and they went sledding...

So I was in bed watching a show and kept trying to get Luna to come snuggle me (she only snuggles on her terms and it's almost always only with Parker) and she was not interested.  Then Parker said me a video message and I was listening to it, she heard his voice, and then came and was sniffing the phone then she decided to come over and snuggle me once she's heard Parker's voice...
The twins had their first playoff game over the weekend, they played SO well but had to FORFEIT because three of their teammates didn't show up so we didn't have enough players!  We played 5 on 4 for one half and the twins scored all but two of their team's points.  They were super bummed because it was a team they totally could have beat and they would have moved on to the next round.  But they were super good sports about it!
Last minute dinner out with  my fam!  It was yummy and so much fun!
While we were out to dinner Tyce and the twins were at Classic Skate for a school spirit night.  When I went to go pick them up all Tyce's friends had already left so he was just hanging out but himself having a grand ol time, I love how easy going he is! 
 My parents have sold their Daybreak home and gave us their foosball table!  The boys are super excited...
And these cute decorative trunks which Brody LOVES...
 Waiting for his dinner...
Parker took the boys skiing/snowboarding up at Brighton, they had so much fun!

Tyce riding the ski lift with daddy, I LOVE his missing tooth grin!  
 Waiting for his brothers...
Tyce INSISTED on doing ski school, he's only been skiing twice so he was nervous about doing it on his own...
Here he is with his instructor...
 PIZZA...
 He loved the class and did great...

Jackson rocked snowboarding (except the time when his board fell off and went down the entire mountain without him!).  Josh has mastered skiing so he decided to try snowboarding.  He said he hated it and will never do it again!  Haha.  

No comments: