Thursday, July 5, 2018

Rest of June!

These handsome 12 year olds were made DEACONS on Sunday and received a beautiful blessing from their Grandpa Morrill.  He said exactly what needed to be said and it was a very special experience for all of us in the room.  Suddenly they seem so old...



 Daddy teaching the twins to play Ticket to Ride, his favorite game...
 The twins went to BYU sports camp for four days!  Jackson did football camp and Josh did basketball camp.  We got there early Monday morning to get Jack checked in and ran into Cosmo!
All checked in...
 Now off to see his dorm room!

 Decent view...

His roommate got there shortly after we did so I was able to meet him.  Him and Jack really hit it off which made his experience so much better!

 Then off to Lavell Edwards stadium for orientation!

Playing around until it starts...

He thought it was pretty cool to play on the field...
He went to the BYU bookstore with his friends during camp to spend some of his spending money...
Then it was Josh's turn!


He was hilarious unpacking, so OCD about where to put things.  I was just sitting on his bed laughing at him...




 We also met Josh's roommate who, unfortunately, he did NOT click with.  He was younger, shy, and just a bit awkward.  Josh was bummed but a good sport about it.

We had some time to kill before his orientation so we walked around campus and I bored him with all my college stories...
 We went to the sports museum/sports offices and looked around.  I can't believe how nice the football offices are now!!!!  Much nicer than when I worked there!
I packed us sack lunches so we had a little picnic, the weather was GORGEOUS...
Josh's orientation with Coach Rose!
Lindsay picked up Jackson for me on Thursday because I had to work...


After work I came down and picked up Jack from Lindsay's and Josh from camp and we headed to the BYU bookstore because Josh's lame counselor wouldn't take them there.  They were excited about what they picked out...

While the twins were at camp Tyce was in Neola with Morrills!  So grateful they could take him so I didn't have to worry about him while I was at work.  Christine and her boys are living out there for a year so he had SO much fun with them!  Here are the pics they sent me...






Tyce had his first summer swim meet!
He only dropped time in one of his three events but he still did really well, I especially love watching him swim the 100 IM. 
Family movie night, Jackson was in heaven in his new bean bag chair, candy, and popcorn...
First time passing the sacrament!  I know I'm not supposed to take pictures during sacrament meeting but, seriously, so grown up and handsome...

Jackson found a selfie stick somewhere and was having a grand ol time with it while we were playing family games...



Flag football pics!  Jack's is super cute...
The wind blew Josh's hair crazy and Parker asked them to retake it (because he was there and could see it was going to look bad) and they said no SO...here it is!  Haha, still cute though...
Tyce LOVES stroganoff and wolfed down that huge plateful! 
I caught someone in my pantry...
Oh Jackson, my accident prone child.  He hurt his ankle at Airborne pretty bad.  We took him in for xrays and they were "inconclusive" so we are going to take him back in for more to see if anything is broken.  Poor kiddo...
Luckily his little brother keeps him company playing games with him as he's couch ridden...

We have a neighborhood owl that was hanging out next door, he is gorgeous!


No comments: