Thursday, August 9, 2018

End of July!!!

We took a pic with all the grandkids decked out in my parent's boat gear, some of which is over 30 years old!  It turned out pretty cute and my parents loved it...

A rare moment where Luna is calm and snuggling with Tyce...
 The twins put their money together to buy these reality goggle things, they love them and I think they look hilarious wearing them...
 The other day I did something I've never done before and we've lived here two years...LAID IN MY HAMMOCK!  I watched the sun set, the weather was perfect, it was so relaxing!  I should do that more...

 Tyce's basketball season has come to an end!  He definitely improved and for sure had fun.  He loved having Parker be his coach....

 The boys made this kitty castle for the cats to play in...


 Now that the basement is done we finally got to ORGANIZE OUR STORAGE ROOM!  It was driving me bonkers having such a messy room in my house.  It looks much better now...

Before...
After...
 Costco snacks with Tyce and Bridger...
 Arm wrestling in primary, Jackson beat everyone-including me!
 Sunday evening bike ride with my hubby!

We spent our day off for Pioneer Day at Deer Creek Reservoir!  It was a GORGEOUS day and, surprisingly, not crowded!
We paid extra for the Island Aquatica Adventure and the boys played on it for five hours!
It was also the one year anniversary for Jackson's barbed wire accident!  I don't think his lip will ever look the same but it is healing pretty well!


Taking a break...




Playing football in the sand with daddy...





Lunchtime...



My sweet family!  We had SUCH a fun day just the five of us!  With me working I feel like it's been hard to find time to do stuff like this so I'm glad we made it happen...



Building a sandcastle...

My sisters and I got together for pedis before McCall!
Ugh, not my best day.  I was grabbing the shop vac to vacuum Parker's car and the cord knocked over a CLOSED can of varnish which then broke and spilled all over me, the shop vac, and the garage floor.  It was NOT fun to clean up off the floor and even more so trying to get it off my skin!  I had Tyce googling things to try (because my hands were too sticky to look it up myself and everyone else was at football practice) and, FYI, vegetable oil was the winner!  But you can't put it on a rag, you have to put it directly on your skin and rub in small circles with your finger.  Tedious, but it worked!
Just a day in the Morrill household...Tyce and I were innocently talking in the kitchen when these two came and tackled him...
Tackle football has officially started!  More pics in my next post but here they are after they tried their pants on...

McCall posts to come soon!!!!

No comments: