Sunday, September 9, 2018

Birthday, Tri, School!

I did my first TRIATHLON!!!!  Parker found an all woman race called Triathamom and really encouraged me to do it because I DO swim, run, and bike every week.  I was nervous about it because I was intimidated by all the women that would have the fancy equipment.  I was also nervous because I wasn't able to train or work out the week before it because I was at my work conference.  BUT, I did it!  

Here I am getting ready to head over bright and early!  Sweet Parker was up late making sure my bike was all ready for me...

Setting up in the transition area...
My friend Meggin did it with me and I am SO glad!  She has done them before so she helped me feel more comfortable and made it more fun...
Gorgeous morning for a swim, bike, and run!
Parker wasn't able to get a pic of me crossing the finish line so the race photographer had me reenact it...

However, THIS is what I really looked like!

We did it!  I was super super super proud of myself for finishing this challenging race!  Surprisingly, the hardest part for me was the run!  From the minute I started the side of my calf hurt excruciatingly bad which made the 5k seem so long.  Plus it ends on a big big big hill which was so hard after doing everything else.  But I ran the whole thing and I survived!  I definitely am hooked and want to do more now! 
So after being spoiled rotten in Oregon with my parents and probably NEVER being told no, Tyce comes into my room with huge tears and I'm like oh no what's wrong?  "I don't want to empty the dishwasher."  That has been his job for months now and he NEVER complains about it.  Time to get him back into REAL life!

7th grade orientation!  The twins were so nervous about lockers and getting them open but they did great!



Sweet Luna, love this pic of her on my belly...
First day of school!  I came home from the gym and the twins were up, eating breakfast, and studying the school map!

My middle schoolers!  Off to 7th grade!




They let me walk them halfway to the bus stop then made me stop, I'll take what I can get...

Then it was Tyce's turn!
I think he misses taking the bus but also enjoys his morning time with his daddy...
Sweet Chester taking a nap...

Parker's firm had their summer party up in Kamas and as we were pulling in these horses came over to greet us!  And by greet us I mean stick their head in the car!
This one was just chilling in front of us and would NOT move...
Right next to my window...
The twins had football so we let Tyce invite a friend and he and Bennett had a great time...
Love these two!
First football game!!!  Here's the handsome QB...
And handsome fullback, defensive end, receiver, etc...
Such good sports about me taking their pics in front of all their friends...






She sat like this for almost 15 minutes, then took off like a psycho  running full speed around the house...
Josh showing off all his bruises post football  game, which are hard to see in the pic but they ARE there!  Hahaha...
Sweet Tyce loves getting atv rides from our neighbor Jason (Binks).  He thought it would be cool to make him a card and donate some "gas money."  He wouldn't accept the money but he loved the card...


I turned 35!!!  My sweet coworkers got me a fun card and beautiful flowers...
We went to dinner with my Grandma and Linds and her family then came home for presents...
Parker got me some really nice headphones!  No cord and no thing over my ear!
And new luggage!  I ended up exchanging the big one for a different one and I'm super excited about it!
Since it was my birthday, Parker told me to go to bed and rest and relax and he'd get the boys down.  Well...I open my door wondering what all the noise is....and see this...
Love Josh's dirty football glove on his clean post shower hand...
Jack sprained his ankle, again...
Josh being silly after practice...


No comments: