Thursday, November 15, 2018

End of October!

This punk is NOT supposed to be on the kitchen table!  But he does blend in so pretty with the fall decor...

A few months ago we finished part of our basement for my parents and other guests when they come to stay.  I'm still looking for decor stuff but I think it turned out pretty good!




The bathroom...



This girl looks SO forward to me coming home from work so we can snuggle...
Here's how much milk Tyce has before eating two bites of scalloped potatoes...
And here's how much milk he has left after eating his two bites of scalloped potatoes!  Poor kid HATES potatoes!
We had Luke over for a sleepover!
These two are two peas in a pod...
Future football player Luke...
What mom?  You didn't want to WEAR these jeans did you?!
More football pics!














Family bike ride!  We have yet to  have ONE family bike ride where someone doesn't fall or get a flat tire!  So frustrating!
Parker and Tyce were a bit behind the rest of us and then ended up having to turn back due to a flat tire and Parker didn't bring his phone so Tyce made us a message on the pavement with rocks and sticks that says "we went home" so we weren't wondering where they were!  So creative!

Beautiful rainbow!
At the ortho with Jackson and I looked over at him brushing his teeth and he just looked SO old to me!  Not to mention super tall!
Morning water time!  Luna always gets it first and takes her precious time while Chester waits patiently...
I made the twins come with me to Costco because they are SO helpful!  They both hopped in the cart and so reminded me of the days when they were both in their carriers and I would put them both in the cart then stack groceries all around them.  Boy have things changed!

Then I made them use their own money to buy treats haha...

My ball!!!
Happy 39th birthday to Parker!!  He chose Garage Grill for his bday dinner...
Then home for presents!

They each made him a card and bought him a present with their own money...







New ski boots!


Cheesecake for dessert...

Sweet Tyce made daddy a happy birthday sign and hung it all by himself!  He came into my room bawling because "I worked so hard on a sign for daddy and he walked right by it and didn't even notice it!"  Haha, I told him daddy isn't a morning person and was probably just too tired to notice.  So we went out and showed him and then made a big deal about it.  
Jackson thought it was SO funny how his Resees peanut butter cup wrapper was sticking to him...

The twins and I surprised Emma and came to her soccer game!  She was, of course, hysterical and adorable as expected...
Pumpkin carving time!!!










Chester watching from afar...










They were all pretty proud of their masterpieces!  Josh did his entirely on his own, Jackson had a little help, and Tyce had a lot of help...

Found these pics on Tyce's school's facebook page from their Fun Run, Tyce is the one in the white tshirt (he didn't seem too interested in getting a Fun Run shirt so I wasn't about to spend the money on it!)...

Why is it that bedtime is ALWAYS the time where my boys think of all sorts of fun game and play ideas?!  All day they're "bored" and want to be on electronics then at night they always play SO cute together and I hate to end the fun!
These brothers, would never admit it, but they sure love each other...
Haha, that's Jack's foot between Tyce's legs but it looks so weird!



My parents came in town and took all the kiddos a few of the days tp do fun stuff while us mamas worked.  No fun for us but I'm SO glad the cousins all had fun...




Grandma and Grandpa Morrill came out to cheer the twins on in their LAST football game of the season!  It was single elimination playoffs and they lost which was a bummer but they played hard and were overall happy with the season.  They were lucky to have such a big cheering section AND Grandpa and I both refrained from yelling at the refs!  Well...mostly...

Phew, now on to November!

No comments: