Friday, January 18, 2008

I'm joining the blog world!

Ok so Justina has convinced me to start a blog and I decided since I do have two adorable little boys that I love to show off, what better place than here!

Parker and I have been married for almost 5 years now, and we have 19 month old twin boys named Jackson and Josh. They are completely different but play so cute together. Jackson is the older one, by 1 minute, and he's my blondie with blue eyes. Josh is 1 inch shorter and 3 pounds lighter, with brown hair, brown eyes, and mommy's dimples.

Parker is in his second year of law school at BYU, which keeps him plenty busy. I'm a stay at home mommy, which I love (on most days).

1 comment:

Janae said...

Yeah! I'm glad you are joining the blogger world. I'll have fun keeping up with your family!!!