Monday, January 24, 2011

Dinosaurs

Jackson and Josh's favorite thing to play with is dinosaurs. They love to watch Dinosaur Train and Dino Dan on TV and love playing with dinosaur figurines. Yesterday the two of them literally played dinosaurs all day. I'm amazed at how much they know about dinosaurs too! They love to learn the names, what they eat, and how big they are. I love listening to them play. Their twin world is so precious. I want to freeze time so bad. They are best buds and get along so well. I hope it stays that way. Their imagination is amazing and I wish I could follow them around with a video camera all day to record this time in their lives. I LOVE YOU JOSH AND JACK!!!

I couldn't decide which pic was cuter....

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

SO CUTE! i'm gonna start looking for dino stuff at stores.

Justina Selim said...

They r so cute! :->

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness...too cute!! I have to say that my favorite dinosaur has always been "tri-SARAH-tops" :) heheheh..yea, I am corny like that!

Nicole said...

FUN! I'm so glad they have eachother to stay entertained! I'll defintely be on the lookout for dinos...however, by the time my package gets there they will be out of the "dino" stage! Stupid USPS!