Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Puzzle Mania!

Monday afternoon Parker took the twins shopping and they each picked out a book with puzzles from Barnes and Noble. I am surprised at how well they are doing with them! They're 50 piece jigsaw puzzle and pretty difficult! It's interesting to watch their different personalities come out while they work on them. Josh will sit down and work on it until he's done. He'll do it alone and, no matter how hard it is, he keeps at it (PARKER!) Jackson gets all excited to start it, then realizes how hard it is, begs for help, then watches while Parker, Josh, or I pretty much do the rest (JENN). Haha. It's also hard because Tyce likes to wreck the puzzles as soon as we finish them. Josh says, "sometimes it's hard to have a little brother mommy. I love him so much but I don't like when he ruins my puzzles!"

Here are some pics of them doing their puzzles today...

Nothing else too exciting is really going on out here. I am missing my family (what's new right?) but looking forward to going home in a few weeks. Jack and Josh still LOVE preschool, Parker is still super busy at work, Tyce is growing up like crazy and becoming so much more fun, and I am back on my diet!

2 comments:

Justina Selim said...

Cute cute kids! When do you get to go home and what for?

Dawn said...

Your kids are too dang cute!! I love when you post the things they say... so cute!