Friday, July 27, 2012

While We Were Away

While Parker and I were away in McCall the boys were back in Virginia missing us, crying, and lonely...NOT!!  Haha, I hear they didn't even ask for us once all week.  I'm not hurt or surprised because I knew how much fun they would have with Grandma Morrill and Auntie Tegan.  I got mom's pics off her cell phone before she left so I could post them...

She took them to some cool caverns...




 Swimming...

Auntie Tegan sure is growing up!  When I met her she was three and the cutest little girl ever, now she's a beautiful  teenager!!!  Craziness.  It was so nice of her to come and help mom out, even though I know she was dying to get back to her friends and her social life...
 They drove up to Hershey, PA and went to Hershey Park!
 Apparently Tycee loved waving to the cows during the chocolate factory tour, hahaha...
 I have never been to Hershey Park but Michelle said it was a really great place and the boys loved it...



 Apparently Tyce got sad that he wasn't big enough to ride on all the rides...




They also had fun at home complete with building quite the fort, playing games, going to the library, going swimming, going to two movies, eating lots of cheeseburgers, shopping, and playing...
 Saturday they all went bowling while I was at youth conference...
 They also painted a chalkboard wall in our office...
Sunday afternoon I had to say goodbye, not only to mom and Tegan, but also to Jackson and Josh!  They flew them to Utah where my mom picked them up and flew them to Oregon for a week of fun with their cousins.  I always cry saying goodbye to Michelle, this time was even harder because my boys were leaving me too...
HUGE THANK YOU TO MOM AND TEGAN!!!  I am so blessed to have such an amazing mother in law who was willing to give up 9 days to come out and watch my boys.  She was in a new place and she just found her way around and entertained the boys 24/7!   I'm sure they wore her out but she never let it show.  She even had to deal with our car not starting on Sunday!  Thanks again mom, we love you!!!

Now I'm looking forward to next Wednesday when my little sister (and baby Luke!) fly the twins back!  I cannot wait to see all of them!!! 

No comments: