Sunday, July 29, 2012

Fun in Oregon!

My kids sure have a good life!  Jackson and Josh are currently in Oregon being spoiled rotten by the OTHER grandma (and grandpa).  I'm trying not to think about how hard it is going to be to train them back into real life!  My parents have 5 of their 7 grandchildren with them at Eagle Crest, a resort in Central Oregon where my parents own a home.  They take them once they turn 5 so Tycee got left behind as well as Luke, the newest addition who is 8 months old.  My parents are, per my request, sending lots of pics to me so I thought I'd do one blog post now and another when they get home.

Sounds like they are completely worn out every night after playing so hard all day.  Here are the twins sleeping with Livi, their 8 year old cousin who they just adore...

 They went boating one day and Jackson loved driving the boat...
Jackson and Livi ready to tube!  Last time he went was two years ago with Parker and they fell out so he was a little traumatized.  I'm so glad he tried again and sounds like he was pretty brave (although Josh was a lot crazier, not surprising)!
 Josh wearing my life vest from when I was his age...
 Playing in the spray ground...

 Jackson, Josh, Livi, and Abbi (she's 12)...
 Playing cars with Mason (he's 5)...
 Livi, Josh, Jackson, and Mason enjoying fruit bars outside...
 The whole gang on the back of grandpa's boat...
 Abbi reading to all the kids, it was almost 10am and Josh and Livi had just woken up...
As you can tell they are having a blast.  I miss them but know they are in excellent hands and being entertained more than I could or would ever do!  More pics to come!

No comments: