Friday, April 5, 2013

Easter!

Our Easter Bunny came on Saturday morning and the boys were very excited!  They ran into our room about 7:15am ready to go look for eggs!
 
Here they are waiting to go downstairs...
 Jack was excited to find the cheetah egg this year, Josh found it last year and Jackson bawled...


 Tyce thought it was SO cool the Easter bunny hid an egg in the oatmeal box...
 Jackson thought he was pretty cool being allowed to climb on the counters...
 They found all 72 eggs pretty dang fast!
 Then they found a clue the Easter bunny left that led them to their baskets...in the car!
 




Sunday we had an Easter family home evening talking about Christ and the Resurrection.  It's not easy getting three little boys to sit still and listen but after the lesson I asked them each a few questions to quiz them and...sure enough...they HAD listened!  I am grateful for my Savior and for his sacrifice for me.  I am grateful for the HOPE the Atonement and Resurrection gives me as an extremely imperfect person.  I am grateful every second of every day that we have the opportunity to live together as a family forever in heaven.  Happy Easter everyone! 

No comments: