Thursday, April 25, 2013

Cell Phone Pic Dump

Here are some pics from my phone that I want in my blog books...
 
Haha, this is how Parker and Tyce read stories at night, under the covers with a "bashlight"...

My little bookworms reading their Kids National Geographic during dinner...

My parents good friends and fellow Salem 2nd Warders the Westovers came to DC and we met up with them for lunch, it was so good to see them!

Leah, Sarah, and Tyce playing blocks.  I can't believe I've been watching them for almost two and a half years!  The time has flown by and I will miss them so much when Traci has her baby in June and is on maternity leave...

Traci and I took the kids to Frying Pan Farm one day...


Then to the mall to play in the play area and ride the carousel...

Brody loves to come with us when we walk to the train to meet Parker, he's so cute just trotting around behind us...who needs a high maintenance dog when we have BRODY?

What happens when mommy is gone at church meetings?  They build a tent, which they also slept in that night...

Jackson's castle at Fantasy Park...

Haha, this is what Tyce wore to walk to the train station...

Things coming up for us: tonight is the twin's first t-ball game and they are super excited for it.  I am excited because my grandparents and great aunt come to visit in 5 days!!!!!  :)  YAY for visitors!!!

No comments: