Friday, October 25, 2013

Lindsay and Luke Visit Part 2

Monday we pulled the twins out of school and took everyone to Ticonderoga Farm for the day.  We had been planning on going for quite a while, what we weren't planning on was that Parker was able to come!!!  We were getting ready to pick up the twins from school and he calls me and tells me things were slow so he came to join us!  It was an awesome surprise!!  It was a beautiful day, not crowded, and the kids had a blast.  Here are some pics...
 
Daddy went down lots of slides with the boys, you should've seen his work pants after!! 
 Josh, Luke, and Linds...
 They loved the jumping pillow...


 Our attempt at a cute family picture, haha I didn't realize Jack was crossing his legs...
 Fun on the tractor...
 Hayride...
 Pumpkin patch...
 I love this little guy...
 My sis and I in front of this super cool super old fire truck...


One last slide before we left...
 
We spent five hours there and my boys probably could've played longer but Lukey was getting tired.  We had a great day and we miss Lindsay and Luke so much already but are so glad they came to see us!!!!
 

No comments: