Saturday, February 15, 2014

Update...

Just an update on what's been going on around here...
 
Brody broke the "no climbing on the roof of the play set" rule...
 Snuggles with daddy who we rarely see these days...
Me and three other moms started a Friday Fun Day kids swap.  Last Friday I took my turn, six kids ages five and under!  My house was loud and messy but they had SO much fun!  Tyce is Mr. Social and loved having so many friends over.  And now I get the next three Fridays off  :)
 Alina, Leah, Sarah, Kenshi, Tristram, and Tyce...
We had team pictures for basketball, here's one I snapped while they were waiting for the professional ones...
I grabbed a few pics during warm ups too...



Traci went back to work in January so I have started watching her girls again twice a week.  These three get along SO well!  They're the perfect mix of best friends and cousins with the occasional love triangle (Tyce likes Leah, Leah does not like Tyce, Sarah likes Tyce, Tyce does not like Sarah).  I took a picture of this because for the three years I've known these girls they've always refused to play anything "boy" so Tyce always ends up playing kitchen, house, dolls, ponies, etc.  Today they had SO much fun playing with the castle...granted they were using Frozen and Polly Pocket figurines but, still!
This was just cute...
Gramma Morrill sent a Valentine package for us and Tyce was SO excited about his Mickey Mouse jelly beans!  Good find mom!!!
On one of our many snow days we ended up staying in bed for over an hour as a family, all six of us!  It was just so needed, this was the first time we've woken up to Parker home in a long time.  We all talked, laughed, tickled, and cuddled and it was perfect...

 
We finally got a REAL snowstorm worth canceling school for!  We got over a foot and we had so much fun playing in it...







 Sledding on the golf course with neighbors was super fun.  Here's Tyce and Caleb...
Josh getting ready to cruise...
 Celeste, Josh, Eden, Tyce, and Adam D...
 Adam P and Jack...
Lori, Katrina, and I...
And finally, I let the boys have a sleepover in the basement which made me "the best mommy ever," at least until the next day.  ;) 

We're looking forward to my best friend from high school, Jo, and her husband coming to stay next week and then my dad comes the week after that!  Just for one night but I'll take it!!!! 

Next post: Valentine's Day!

No comments: