Thursday, April 24, 2014

Jackson, Josh, and Tyce Go to Utah for Spring Break

My boys had SO much fun in Utah with my parents.  They were spoiled for ten days straight with constant entertainment, activities, yummy food, no early bedtimes, and tons of time with their cousins.  Here are some pics my parents sent me throughout the visit...
 
There's a store called Scheels which was described to me as a bigger cooler version of Cabellas, it even has a Ferris wheel!  Apparently they loved seeing all the animals...

 They spent lots of time at Hangtime and Lowe's Extreme Airsports...



 They went to the Provo Rec Center to swim...




All the cousins (minus baby Emma)...they had so much fun with Abbi, Livi, Mason, and Luke...

 They went to the Hogle Zoo...
 To the park...

 They colored easter eggs...





 They played croquet...




 This is what happens when grandpa dresses you...
My wonderful dad flew them back home on Tuesday then turned around and flew back to Utah an hour later!  He looked so tired and worn out from constant entertainment of the grandkids!  Here's the pic he sent me of the boys flying from Chicago to DC...
I was SO excited to see them at the airport and I'd say they were equally excited to see me  :)  Josh was especially affectionate.  Here we are leaving the airport...
Tyce was SO excited to see his daddy...
We are now trying to get back into the routine of normal life and it's been hard but we'll get there.  I'm happy to have my family back together.  I am SO grateful for my parents and the sacrifices they make to do all they do for my kids.  Living so far away does not stop them from seeing them and building relationships and memories with them.  I'm also grateful for the time they were able to spend with their cousins, because that is SO important to me.  Thanks for all you do mom and dad and thanks for taking such good care of my boys!  LOVE YOU!!

No comments: