Friday, May 23, 2014

Tyce's Preschool Graduation!!!

Tyce is officially DONE with preschool!  In fact, the whole MORRILL FAMILY is done with preschool!  Tyce graduated from Bethel Lutheran Preschool and it's been a fantastic year there.  I'm not even going to apologize for the amount of pics I am posting because, seriously, he was stinkin adorable! 
 
They did a processional into the sanctuary with the graduation song playing, it seriously brought tears to my eyes...
 They sang tons of adorable songs...
 He turned around for me to get a quick pic...
 Tyce and Mrs. Blue...
 He sure loved his diploma, I mean spyglass!



After graduation they had a little social in the gym...Mrs. Blue made each of the kids a scrapbook of the year, it was wonderful and Tyce LOVES looking at it and remembering every detail about his beloved preschool experience...
 Time to head home, but wait, just a few more pics!


The next day they had an end of the school year picnic, Tyce had a blast playing with all his friends...

After the picnic we met up with Kimberly and Jake to head to Generous George's, this super cute restaurant where they got to make their own pizzas! 




After lunch we took them to a little play area to enjoy the beautiful weather...
I had very mixed emotions with Tyce finishing preschool, because it has been a fantastic year.  I have loved having the mornings to myself but also look forward to him coming home in the afternoon.  I will miss him next year.  He is SO sad preschool is over.  He seriously loved preschool more than anything.  I will do my very best though to keep his social calendar filled because that is what Mr. Social Butterfly loves!  Congrats Tycee on a FABULOUS year in preschool!!!

No comments: