Friday, December 26, 2014

Gingerbread Houses and Christmas Eve!

The other day Jackson begged me to play Battleship with him (NOT my favorite game) but I did...
 
And I beat him...hahahaha Jackson HATES to lose and this will be good blackmail later  :)
We decorated gingerbread houses...










I did my first solo turkey dinner Christmas Eve.  Other than accidentally pouring all my broth for my gravy (six hours of boiling chicken parts and seasonings) down the drain, it turned out pretty good!

Christmas Eve means the boys get to open their new jammies and ornaments from Grandma and Grandpa Morrill!  They were super excited and LOVED their one piece jammies...
New ornaments from Great Wolf Lodge...
 
 
Putting cookies and celery out for Santa and the reindeer (we were out of carrots but I convinced Tyce that the reindeer like celery also)...
Christmas Day post coming soon!

No comments: