Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Spring Break and Easter

We stayed pretty busy during Spring Break.  Unfortunately Parker couldn't take any time off so it was just ME and the kids!  Some days were better than others to say the least. 
 
We went to the park with a bunch of our friends...



Took the twins skating with their best friends...
 Jackson and Kayden...
 Josh and Peyton...

Arcade fun...
Waiting to play Limbo...
Jackson and Josh have picked really good boys to be best friends with!  I really like Kayden and Peyton and am grateful for their friendship to my boys!

Then I decided to be crazy and invite everyone over for a sleepover.  Each boy had a friend over.  They had stick wars in the playset...
Tyce and Luke ready to watch movies and eat popcorn IN BED (something that is 100% banned in this house!).  They actually stayed up later than the big boys and woke up much earlier!
Jack, Kayden, Peyton, and Josh...

Breakfast time!
 We went to Chuck E Cheese...


Then McDonalds to play and get free kids ice cream cones...
Grandma Morrill sent a fun Easter package in the mail with this super cute book the boys loved...
The weather was finally warm enough for the boys to walk home with daddy from the train station!  I followed by car because my foot cannot heal that walk...yet...

The boys always get SO into the NCAA tournament.  They are obsessed with their brackets and teams and love watching the games.  We let the twins stay up late to watch the Final Four...Jack was in tears when his team lost, that kid HATES to lose!!!
EASTER TIME! 
Poor Josh woke up with a really high fever and felt miserable.  He was such a trooper when his brothers woke him up early for the egg/basket hunt...










They got right to work on the Legos that the Easter bunny brought...


We met Kimberly, Jake, and Brianna for lunch and got some pics by the first tree we've seen with BLOSSOMS!

Kids table, playing Mad Libs...
Poor sick Joshy taking a nap (I don't think he's napped in like three years!)...
Coloring eggs...


Jack only got to color two eggs because of some bad behavior so he was pretty sad...
Park picnic with Jake and Brianna...

THEY WENT BACK TO SCHOOL TODAY AND I AM SO RELIEVED!  For some reason, it was a rough week.  We were all very sick of each other by the end. 

Now I have 1.5 days to get everything ready for Disneyland!!!  The boys and I fly out to Utah tomorrow evening, then Thursday they'll head to California with my parents and their cousins and I fly to Oregon to spend the weekend with my grandparents!  I am SO excited!  On Monday I'll fly back to Utah to spend some time with my sisters and Morrills and what not then the boys and I will all fly back to Virginia on Thursday morning.  Should be fun just hoping my foot can handle all the travel without too much pain! 

Funny Tyce quote:

Tyce "mommy why do girls have floppy boobs that hang low but boys don't?" Me (pretending not to be insulted considering I'm most likely the only girl he's seen naked!) "cuz girls need them to feed babies when they come out of our tummies!" Tyce "so boys can't have babies?" Me "no honey, their bodies are not made to have babies." Tyce (BIG sigh) "I just reeeeeally wanted to come out of daddy's tummy. I mean, I really love you mommy but I love daddy a teeeeeny bit more." Seriously. Hysterical, insulting, but so innocent! Luckily a few hours before he emailed me "I love you so so so so so much up to the moon and heaven where Jesus and God live." The email made up for everything except the floppy comment...punk...

No comments: