Sunday, April 26, 2015

Update

Spring sports season has officially begun in the Morrill household and we are busy busy busy!  Jackson has ninja warrior on Monday and Wednesdays, Josh has soccer Tuesday and Thursdays, and Tyce has t-ball Mondays.  Saturdays are spent at the soccer field and t-ball field.  I love watching my kids do what they love, make friends, be active, and improve.  Here's to a great season!

I got a few pics of Josh at his first game, it's hard with soccer because he's always running!  He's a great mid fielder although the coach has been putting him as defender in the second half, not sure why, but Josh enjoys any position as long as he's on the field!  He's like his Auntie Lindsay!

Tyce had his first t-ball game and he did great!  He hit really well (he bats left which always seems to throw the other team off) and even forced three of his team's four outs!  His coach gave him the game ball afterwards and he was beyond thrilled.  He's now convinced he's good enough to play for the Nationals team someday.  :)  And I am fine with his confidence because who knows how long it will last!  He's on the team with his friends Anthony and Luke so he LOVES being in the dugout with his "buddies."







After Josh's game we stopped for a treat at Sweet Frog...
Josh had his first sick day in TWO YEARS!  He had a fever, sore throat, and ear infection.  He was down for one day but then was up and going after that.  Thank heaven for modern medicine!  Brody thoroughly enjoyed Josh's sick day...
Tyce was sad one night about my grandpa so he said "tonight is a sad night, I'm going to sleep with ALL my stuffed animals tonight."  So sweet...
Just a beautiful sunset on the way home from soccer practice...
My boys are all awesome readers and I give most of the credit to Parker who, no matter what, never skips story time at night!
 
Today Parker took the boys on a hike.  I was so sad to be left behind but uneven surfaces are really hard on my foot so I decided to play it safe and stay home.  Sounds like they had a GREAT time!  Here are the pics Parker took...







And, lastly, this gem...
Things have been rough these past few months for many reasons but sometimes I need to pause and realize the good I have in my life also because THAT...that's what gets us through the rough patches.

No comments: