Monday, January 11, 2016

Update

Here's what we've been up to...

Tyce got the A to Z Mysteries series and is cruising through them!  

 We let the boys stay up late to watch the Redskins/Cowboy game one night...needless to say Jackson was NOT happy...

Jackson looking handsome in his new suit...
Tyce had Leah and Sarah over for a sleepover...
And the twins had Brandon over...
We got a late Christmas package from Grandma Morrill and Tyce got this super cute quilt!  He said "now I KNOW why it was so late!  She MADE this mommy!  Can you believe it?!"  Haha!

Tyce finished the 13 Story Treehouse book in ONE day then sat by me on the couch and told me all about it!  

New Year's Eve was spent the same place I've spent it the past five years...with these lovely ladies at the Stake Youth Dance.  We had a great time but the highlight was when Parker and the boys surprised me by showing up at midnight so I had someone to KISS!
New Year's day Parker, Jackson, and Josh all played in a flag football game, then we headed to Cheesecake Factory...




Then we went bowling!
Then, of course, wrestling before bedtime...


Uncle Shane got the boys a gift card to Gamestop so they got to go pick out a new game, Wii Sports! 
This guy, always begging for some table food...
Basketball season has begun!  Tyce is playing in the 6-7 age group and his team name is the Wizards!
His good friend Luke is on his team too which he is very excited about!


Josh and Jackson are playing in the 8-9 age group and are also on the Wizards!



All our Saturdays for the next three months are full of basketball games but I would've have it any other way!  I love cheering on my boys and my hubby as they do what they love!

No comments: