Saturday, January 2, 2016

Christmas Day

Christmas morning with little kids is seriously the best!  

Santa brought Tyce a scooter, globe, Paw Patrol calendar, and candy...

Santa brought Josh a scooter, Ultra T-Rex, soccer calendar, and candy...
Santa brought Jackson a scooter, Ultra T-Rex, Cowboys calendar, and candy...

Waiting at the top of the stairs to come down and see their loot!!!

Needless to say...they were excited...




Tyce wanted a globe SO bad and couldn't stop hugging and kissing it, haha...

Then they opened the rest of their gifts...













They were thoroughly spoiled!  As was I!  Parker got me this beautiful charm bracelet and these three intertwining rings with each of the boys names on them...

After all the presents were opened and we had breakfast, did dishes, cleaned up, etc...we surprised the boys with one more gift...
Yes, we got them a Wii.  Jenn Morrill bought them a Wii.  If you know me at all you know that this is huge.  I have been 100% anti video games, tablets, etc ever since I've been a mom.  It's a long story why I decided to get them this but I felt good about it.  They've now had it for about a week and I have mixed feelings.  I've let them play more this winter break then I will normally.  Our rule is no Wii Monday through Thursday, period.  I am looking forward to that and then I will limit their time on weekends because I really like my kids playing outside...that's where kids need to be!  

Anyways, we had a fabulous Christmas and were spoiled by our wonderful families!!!!  Now...to get the Christmas decorations down!!!  I'm so over it!  :)  

No comments: