Thursday, February 25, 2016

Lindsay and Luke Come Visit!!!

My sis and I decided we missed each other and wanted to get the cousins together so she flew out and we surprised them!  We told my boys grandpa was coming and so they were very confused but happy to see Lindsay and Luke!  Luckily my parents really ARE coming this weekend so they weren't disappointed grandpa wasn't really here.  :)  

Here they are at the airport...


Brave Parker took all four kids to the Jazz/Wizards game while Linds and I enjoyed a dinner out sans kiddos!  We had fun and so did they!!!
Brody got LOTS of loving from Lindsay!
Each boy took turns sleeping with Luke one night.  Poor Josh got the raw end of that deal because the night he slept with him Luke threw up!

Watching cartoons...
Painting...
Despite my being on weight watchers Linds and I made our fav, popcorn balls, and ate them all in two days...they were so yummy I didn't even feel guilty!  
Saturday was a BEAUTIFUL day so Parker and I went for our first run together since my surgery!  It was so fun!  I love running with my man!!  Before...
After...
Dinner and Olive Garden...
Linds made us fried chicken and it was so yummy...

Most nights they would dress up and wrestle with each other and Parker...
We had lunch with the boys at school...


Playing Pie Face...

More dress up and wrestling...






Tyce read like six books to Luke, it was so precious and the only time I saw Luke sit still the whole time they were here!  Haha.  
Sweet Lukey and Brody...
We also went bowling, but forgot to take pictures.  It was cute though when I was putting the names in the computer I asked Luke what name he wanted to be called and he said, L...U...K...does you guys have E's in Virginia???  Haha, love his sweet voice and his thoughts.

The five days went by way too fast but we enjoyed every second of their visit and now can look forward to my parents coming this weekend!!!!  YAY for visitors!!!!

No comments: