Monday, March 7, 2016

Mom and Dad Come to Visit!!

Here's what we've been up to so far in March...

Got a call from the school last week telling me Jackson cut himself with scissors and needed to go to urgent care for stitches, par for the course for this kid...



MY PARENTS CAME TO VISIT!!!  I actually didn't take many pictures but here are a few...

We went bowling (and I ALMOST beat my dad for the first time in my life!)...




Grandma made rice krispie treats and the boys were THRILLED with how big of pieces she gave them...
Lots of wrestling, teasing, and laughs with grandpa as always...




And, of course, Ty Ty loves reading to them...
The twins dressed up for Dr. Seuss day and it was adorable!  It was Josh's idea and he was glad to have a twin to pull it off with!



Adorable...
They took each boy out to lunch from school, Tyce picked Pizza Hut...
So unlike me to not take more pictures but we LOVED having them here and were so sad to say goodbye today.  Love you both!!!!

No comments: