Monday, March 21, 2016

March Update

 Here's what we've been up to...

Jackson got the FLU!!!!  He is the first person in our family to ever get the flu and he was down for about four days with bad fevers and headaches, poor kid.  He is such an angel when he is sick though, he is so low maintenance and sweet and tough.  He spent a lot of time sleeping and watching TV which Brody LOVED...
Haha, Tyce claimed he didn't take a bite of his rice before prayer so I took a picture of him to show him how I KNEW he was lying, haha punk...
Jack was pretty tired after his first day back to school after recovering from the flu and he fell asleep reading at 7:00!
I love our neighborhood because there's so many boys for the twins to play with (unfortunately we're lacking on boys Tyce's age!).  They usually play outside from the minute they get home from school until it's dark but this day they all came in and played with Wii, the girls also came over to play with Tyce...
This cat LOVES the deck but he goes in and out in and out in and out all day...
Basketball season is over, Tyce's team made it to round two of the playoffs then lost.  Here is his team picture which, by the way, I hate.  They had a new photographer this year and it was a disaster.  I am still waiting on the twins pictures and who knows if I'll ever get them...
 Josh sad because he finished all of grandma's yummy  home made peach jam...
 Tyce and his best friend Michael holding hands walking around the rec center...

Jack and Josh's team also made it to the second round of playoffs which was farther than expected! We had a rough season and fully expected to get slaughtered in our first play off game but the twins played GREAT!  We won 18 to 14 and they had all the team's points!  Josh had 12 and Jack had 6. Josh has become quite the three point shooter.  In our last game he had three 3's in a row!   They are really sad basketball is over but they improved a lot this season and look forward to next season!

 And on to the next sport!  Josh is going to play baseball AND soccer this season!  He is thrilled to be on Coach Ronnie's team at GMBL and Coach Bewley's team at NVSC, should be a busy season but I love watching my boy do what he loves!
I've been hard at work at the gym with my gym buddies Lisa and Tami!  Between the three of us we've lost 50 pounds!  It's so fun having such awesome friends to keep me motivated!  I've lost 19 pounds since January and want to lose about 8 more!  Goodbye fat Jenn, hopefully for GOOD!!!

Lastly, yesterday was my grandma's 81st birthday and her first birthday without my grandpa.  It was a hard day for her but she is so strong and positive.  She emailed this to me and I just loved it...last year at this time my grandpa was getting pretty sick and weak and was unable to go buy her a card so he MADE this one for her...he apologized for having to make one but it was most definitely her, and my, favorite of them all...

No comments: