Thursday, August 11, 2016

The Boys Go to Oregon!

For the boys' birthdays my parents took my three and their cousin Mason to Oregon for a whole week of fun and being spoiled!  They have been really excited to go and I've been excited too.  :)  

Here they are on their way out!  They drove there and flew back...


Here's the pics my parents sent me throughout the week...

Stopped at Taco Bell for dinner, my boys favorite, NOT grandma's favorite!
Swimming at the hotel when they stopped in Boise...
Silly grandpa dressed them up...


Hanging out in the hotel room...
Roller blading/skating...


Jackson STILL talks about how cool this was...
 Hot dogs at the bar...
They all loved grandma's new grand kid room which is Peanuts themed...


Spoiled boys eating a yummy breakfast and watching cartoons...
Surry ride!
Watching snakes eat mice at the reptile store...
Playing at the park...
Getting ready to go swimming...
Hiking...

Roasting marshmallows...







My parents had a MAGICIAN come over and do a little show for them!  They absolutely loved him...



They LOVED the lava tubes...



And, after a week of heaven for these boys, time to come home...
I am so grateful to my parents for taking the time, money, and effort to take them for a week.  They bonded with Mason and their grandparents and each other.  They still almost daily talk about something that went on that week in Oregon.  They also got to see grandma and grandpa's new house before Parker and I!  They loved it.  THANKS MOM AND DAD!!!!

Parker and I had a wonderful week without the boys but were sure ready to see them when they landed!!!

No comments: