Thursday, September 1, 2016

My Birthday and More!

Brody helping Jackson with his homework...

I met Parker at his office to go to a work dinner and he let me embarrass him and take some pics...
His view...

This little guy has my heart, I've always had a soft spot for orange kitties...
Playing the Wii with cousins...
We had a team party for Josh's soccer team at the team mom's house and the boys had a great time!



These two are so cute together.  Chester ADORES Brody and is always looking for a chance to play or cuddle with him.  It's funny because Brody will just be walking around minding his own business and Chester will run up behind him, pounce on his back, and hold on while Brody just keeps walking...
Two of the three looking!  Not bad!
Sunday was my 33rd birthday and I woke up to See's Candies and Brody!  What more could I want?!

Pics before church...

Lindsay had invited Parker, the boys, and I over for dinner after church.  Little did I know she had invited my family also!!  I was so surprised and so HAPPY I got to spend my special day with those I love!









Love when Chester is totally asleep and Luna just comes and lays on him...
Enjoying the sun...
Lizard boy doing his nightly reading...
Now that we live in Utah we decided to get some BYU gear!  Haha, Tyce wore his to school the next day and he said they were taking a class picture and his teacher said "Tyce has a Y on his sweatshirt so we've got to get someone to stand in front of him."  We are definitely surrounded by more Ute fans than BYU fans in our area but that doesn't mean we're not going to SUPPORT OUR COUGS!!!
More cute kitties...


 I took the boys to get some new school shoes and Tyce took FOREVER to pick his out because he was looking for some that "will make me run faster and jump higher."  Hahaha, eventually we convinced him that the triangles on the bottom of these Sketchers would do just that...
Someone has found the toilet paper roll...
And learned to jump on the counters!  Naughty kitty!


No comments: