Sunday, October 23, 2016

Update

We have been spending lots of time at Trafalga since my friend pointed out that it's free with our Pass of All Passes!  The boys love it!  They particularly love the corn and stuffing their shirts full of it...I have corn all over my house now...

Michelle, Christine, and I went back to Gardner Village sans kids so we could shop...
We went on Witches Night Out and it was insane!!!  We were one of very few that didn't dress up.  I think next year we'll dress up.  :)

Silly Luna sleeping in the sink...

 Lacrosse season is over!  Jackson played really well the last game, it was like he FINALLY got it!  He really enjoyed it and will probably play again in the spring...


 Grandma Morrill came over and helped the boys decorate their rooms for Halloween...









We went to Luke's primary program to hear him say his part and sing his songs, it was adorable and the boys loved it...
One day I came home from subbing all day and Luna was totally stuck in Josh's spider web!

Josh is quite the little artist, here's what he's been working on at school...
Haha, speaking of Josh, he is most DEFINITELY related to my Grandma Bybee who is the QUEEN of sticky note reminders!  The other morning I found this by Josh's backpack hook, a sticky note to remind him to talk to his teacher about something...
We've been having lots of fun play dates with our new friends Gannon, Bridger, and Kesti.  The other day we took them all to the skate park, out for pizza, then over to Trafalga.  Best moms ever right?!  Kesti and I really have fun chatting and her boys are so sweet!
Lindsay, Luke, and Emma joined us too and Emma LOVED this ride...


Jason and Lindsay opened their second Great Harvest Bakery!  This one is in Vineyard, super close to their house...




So I surprised Parker early for his birthday and took him to the Homestead Resort in Midway!  I didn't realize when I booked it how OLD it was...hahaha this was our room...
But we had a fabulous night regardless of the hotel!  Saturday we had all day to hang out so we went to Park City and walked around and shopped.  They were having a SHOTSKI to break the world record of most number of people drinking off a ski at the same time...
We walked by the restaurant where our two families met for the first time about 14 years ago before we got married... 
Where were the boys?  Jackson and Josh spent a few days and nights with Grandma and Grandpa Morrill for a special weekend.  Tyce had been there a few times without his brothers so they wanted a turn!  They had a fabulous weekend, were thoroughly spoiled and entertained, and made some lasting memories with their grandparents.  Here are the pics Michelle sent me...

















Tyce spent the night at Christine's house and was SO excited!  He loves playing with Kai and Zae and I think he enjoys being the oldest one for a change.  Here are the pics Christine sent me...







No comments: