Monday, June 5, 2017

Rest of May

Love that these three are all best buds...

Kesti and I took on the gym, in our matching boots!  I'm sure we looked hilarious walking in together, limping, wearing boots on the same foot, but we did it anyway!  We are taking it slow but it feels so good to be back into it.  I think I can start running in two to three weeks!  Fingers crossed this is the END of the foot misery for Jenn and Kesti!!!
Poor sick Jack, he was down for a week straight!
Brody kept him company though...
Tyce's class had an award ceremony and Tyce received the top award!  His teacher said, "all year Tyce has been the one to catch and, well, nobody could!"  He finished 3rd grade math (he is in 2nd grade) and is reading at a 4th or 5th grade level.  Hopefully his teacher next year can still challenge him!  His teacher this year said "I'm kinda glad the year is almost over because there is nothing left to teach him or he'll have to skip 3rd grade!"
Josh's class had an all star softball game and I went to cheer him on.  It was fun seeing him out there again, he hasn't played baseball for a few years but he did well and had so much fun!

Parker bought me a bike!  I'm thinking with my stupid feet I need to run less so biking might be a good option?  I have never liked it or felt comfortable with it but I am going to become a pro!  Or at least someone that can ride without falling off.  :)
In an attempt to get some sun I've been laying out for an hour after work on my deck while the boys play outside or sometimes we play cards together...
Haha, the neighbor girls tried to sneakily drop off these love letters and flowers to Josh and Tyce.  Poor Jack was pretty bummed he didn't get one...

Tyce and his neighbor friends had a lemonade stand, I think he made about $6 and was thrilled!

Hmm...where are the kitties??
We have found that we have to keep the blinds down or the birds get scared by the cats and won't stay to enjoy our bird feeder!
Help!  We're trapped in the shower!
I asked them earlier to put their swim suits on but, nope, they'd rather get their clothes wet...

Tegan graduated high school!  Everyone except Walt was able to come out and support her, so proud of her and am so excited for what she will do and become!










The sky looked cool on our drive back to Morrills after graduation...

After graduation and pictures, we dropped the boys off at Morrills and headed up to Jackson Hole, Wyoming for Parker's law firm's annual retreat.  The drive was long and we were so tired it was brutal.  Parker hit a huge raccoon and it damaged the underside of the Altima.  Ugh.  We finally pulled into the Four Seasons about 4:30am...
Poor Parker had an early meeting Saturday and I didn't sleep well so Saturday was really a blah day of being lazy and slightly grumpy.  However, the gorgeous views sure helped!  Here's the view from our room...
Saturday night we headed to the Jackson Rodeo with some friends from his office...
The rodeo was fun, highlights included a fist fight in the parking lot and a drunk chick taking her top off and dancing in her bra in the middle of the area!  Good times at the rodeo!  Haha.
Then played games until about 1am in the hotel lobby...
 Sunday was a good day, we had lunch at Dornans and this was our view...

The only pic we took of us all weekend...
I thoroughly enjoyed our room, the peace and quiet, and the relaxation time...

So grateful to my in-laws who kept my boys for the weekend while we were in Jackson!  Sounds like they had a great time!  Here's the pics she sent me...





 



Apparently Tyce made Tegan a cute graduation card...




Visiting the graves on Memorial Day...


Fun in the sun with cousins...






These were actually from a few weeks ago but Michelle had the boys for a weekend and they helped her plant her garden!  
Josh loved it, "I just love playing in this beautiful dirt."  Hahaha...

He thought it was pretty cool using a tiller...
Taking a break to play Barbies...
Building a fort in the grand kid room...

We had to go visit baby Audrey the other day...
A cute pic Lindsay sent me before church...
Tyce decided, rather last minute, that he wanted to make an egg for the egg drop contest at school.  Luckily Parker was able to get home from work at a reasonable hour and help him.  It turned out awesome and Tyce won for his class!
And last, but not least, Tyce is starting his last of the stroke schools so he can try out for swim team!  He is so excited to join swim team and I hope he loves it as much as I did!
Parker was sworn in as an official UTAH ATTORNEY!  So proud of him for taking the stupid Utah bar exam, 8 years out of law school, and passing it!  I had to work but my grandma was able to go watch the ceremony and sent me a pic...
Josh enjoying his brownie, ice cream, and slushie at Chuck-A-Rama, his favorite restaurant due to the dessert selection!


My mom and grandma visiting my grandpa's grave...

Josh's state project at school...

Bring on June!!!  Always the busiest month of the year for us!

No comments: