Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Tyce's Baptism Day!

Saturday, September 2nd, Tyce was baptized!  He has been looking so forward to this day for a long time!  Tyce chose his daddy, of course, to baptize him...





Seriously LOVE this picture, genuine pure sweet excitement for his special day...

The baptism was beautiful and well done, I was a bit nervous about the whole "Utah baptism assembly line" thing but I think it all went very well.  The spirit was so strong in that room it is an experience I will never forget and I certainly hope Tyce feels the same.

We were so lucky to have almost all our family there to support Tyce...
All the cousins, minus Dana's kids who were with their dad...

Parker's side of the fam...
My side of the fam...
Tyce and all his grandparents!  How lucky is he to have four AWESOME grandparents AND an awesome GREAT grandma who all love him and are so involved in his life...
He got a few gifts...

He was really excited about his new scriptures with his name engraved in them...


I am proud of Tyce for wanting and deciding to be baptized as a member of the church.  He has always been extremely sensitive to spiritual things and incredibly in tuned with the spirit.  He has a strong desire to learn, often times I go to check on him for bedtime and he is in bed reading the scriptures or a church book.  He loves primary and really listens because he comes home and tells me things that he has learned.  I have no doubt that he was sent to our family to be an example for us.  Congrats on your special day Tyce!

No comments: