Thursday, November 2, 2017

End of October

Grandma and Grandpa Morrill came to cheer the twins on in their flag football game!  We won't mention how normally mild mannered grandpa got in an argument with the other team's coach!!!  

Tyce was so excited about his first place ribbon for the 25 breaststroke...
He cleared off his bulletin board to "make room for all his ribbons."  But, "of course I'll keep the pictures up of Leah, Sarah, Anna, and William."  SO cute...
Speaking of cute...

Jackson got student of the month! 

My wonderful in laws took the boys for a few days over fall break so I could surprise Parker for an early birthday present.  We spent Friday through Saturday just in Sandy at a nice hotel ENJOYING time together!  As cheesy as it sounds, we fell in love all over again.  Parker and I always do better when we are together and a romantic night away was just what we needed.

I thought the sky looked cool on our drive to the hotel...
The "romance" package...

While we were relaxing, the boys were having fun in Neola!









As you can see, they had a great time and did NOT want to go home.  Jackson told me he wants to live there and Josh told me wanted to stay another week.  I am so glad they love their grandparents and how lucky they are to be able to have somewhere to go as fun as their house in Neola.  

Three cute kitties in Jack's window!
 One naughty kitty in my recipe book drawer!
Most Sundays we have my grandma over for dinner but since she still isn't comfortable driving after her stroke we decided to bring dinner to her! 
 My boys are always in awe of her view...
 We finally made it to the county library to get library cards!  My boys were SO excited to go, to get their own library cards, and to check out lots of books.  Tyce asked how many he could check out at a time, the librarian told him 50, so he checked out 25!  He told the librarian, "I want non fiction books that will teach me about real things."  He is cruising through them and certainly HAS learned a lot!


Not two seconds after we got home Tyce started reading! 
Jack hard at work on his homework...
Tyce frosting sugar cookies...
I think someone is outgrowing his lizard jammies...
 Josh's soccer pic, so glad I didn't buy any more than this one...
 Parker turned 38!!!  We celebrated at Tucanos...



We haven't been to Gateway in a while, the boys loved the swings and light up chairs...
Then home for presents and cake...







The boys and I got him a flying lesson for his birthday!  The twins are going to go as his passengers.  Tyce was super sad he doesn't get to go, big huge silent tears rolling down his cheeks.  I tried to cheer him up saying I'll take him to do something fun, it didn't really work haha. 


Tyce waiting for me to make his breakfast and reading the Halloween book Grandma Morrill gave him...
The bird feeder outside our kitchen window drives Chester CRAZY!  He usually sits on the windowsill pawing at the window meowing.  This time he thought if he got really low in the sink THEN pounced...maybe he could get the bird.  HAHA!
Flag football season is over!  It was a rough beginning but the team really learned and grew as the season went on.  Parker was the offensive coach and had a great time.  Jack and Josh were the stars of the team.  Josh was QB and Jack was...everything else.  They both were usually the only two to score touchdowns and I think they enjoyed getting so much playing time and experience.  Next year, tackle! 

My awesome neighbor gave me two boxes of ADORABLE girl clothes to give to Emma and MAN was she excited!  She went through every single piece of clothing with Linds and I and would hold it up, "OH MY GOSH, mom WOOK how cute this is."  It was probably the cutest I've ever seen her, and she's cute pretty much all the time.
Jackson has been working hard at school turning in all his assignments so he could earn a special night with daddy.  They stayed up till midnight watching sports, playing Wii, playing board games, and enjoying some one on one time together.  Jackson ADORES his daddy, he's for sure my one that's the biggest daddy's boy. 
 Parker got money for his birthday and was SO excited to go on a shopping spree!  He shopped for almost seven hours and got some great stuff!  Thanks mom, mom, and grandma for spoiling him!
Sweet Chest, totally passed out in the window sill...
Pumpkin carving time!!! 










Luna is slowly but surely becoming more cuddly which we are all loving...
Monday Kesti and I took the boys to the city's trunk or treat and spook alley.  I thought Bridger and Tyce looked hilarious all deflated and sitting together...
Kesti/creepy old man tying up my dress...

The big boys trunk or treating...
And the little?? boys trunk or treating...

Jack and Gannon waiting to go in the spook alley...
 The whole gang...
 Josh...
Well, they are NOT supposed to be on the kitchen table, but technically they're on the table RUNNER right?! 
 Halloween!!!  This was the first year we let the twins go by themselves.  Josh went with Beaux and was out until about 9:45!
Jack and  Gannon went trick or treating together and came home around 9:30...

Parker took Tyce, Bridger, and Bennett and they lasted until about 8:45! 
These two, you can't even look at them without laughing...
John Buck was handing out fidget spinners at his house so my boys were SO excited! 




We have a TON of candy, Josh alone had EIGHT pounds!  I enjoyed staying home and handing out candy for the first time ever!  Very relaxing and I loved seeing everyone at my door!  

For Halloween at work all the women dressed up in 50s poodle skirts with our Bluffdale logo B on them.  It was fun...





No comments: