Thursday, February 8, 2018

Rest of January!

Sweet Jack and Brody...

Baby Audrey snuggling Auntie Jenn...
I'm pretty sure she's dreaming about how much she loves me...
We finally got SNOW!  We ended up with about 8 inches.  It's crazy it has been our only real snowstorm this whole winter!  It's mid February and temps are in the 50s and low 60s!  If you look closely you'll see an orange kitty under the chair...
Chester LOVES playing in the snow which cracks me up.  When he comes in all cold and snowy he runs to Brody who licks him and cuddles him until he warms up...
Tyce and Bridger at their swim meet last month getting ready to swim the 25 butterfly, it was adorable.  Tyce also swam the 100 IM and I was so proud of him because the starter and coaches weren't paying attention and he missed his event!  He was just climbing onto the blocks and they started without him.  He started crying and was so so sad because it's his favorite event.  I went over and spoke with the starter who apologized and let him swim in the next heat with the 10&under girls but still be scored with the 8 year old boys.  He sucked it up, wiped away his tears, swam with the girls, and dropped 6 seconds!  Love my little swimmer Tyce!!

I haven't taken many pics of the twins' basketball games this season because I'm always so busy cheering/yelling at the refs, just kidding, kinda.  They are playing in a Superleague and have learned a lot and had fun but, unfortunately, have not won many games!
This year in Primary I get to teach the 11 year olds!  Which means...MY BOYS!  Goody.  Josh and Beaux are bffs and totally too cool for Primary...
We celebrated Emma's 4th birthday!  All the cousins...
This is the hat we got her...
Linds and Jason got her this ADORABLE dollhouse...
Could she be ANY cuter?!  Nope, no way...
Auntie Jenn ADORES sweet Emma...

Parker has decided to build himself a work bench!  His awesome dad let him use all his fancy tools and Parker got to work...
The twins loved helping him, Josh mostly.  Josh loves stuff like that and Parker is so patient to let him learn and help.  He said that Josh was actually a real big help and I think the bonding time for them was good...
"Look how sturdy it is!"


The finished product!  Pretty impressive for never having built anything before!  Parker never ceases to amaze me...
Speaking of amazing me, the boys decided one day to make a bowling alley Rube Goldberg machine.  It ended up being pretty dang cool!



These were the spectators that Tyce set up, hahaha...

Tyce and I playing games (he rocks at Rumikub!)...
And eating raspberries...
Just doing my homework, in my underwear, in the middle of winter...

These two, Emma loves Jackson and he is so sweet with her and just adores her!  They were in his room reading books and he had her busting up laughing in her adorable giggle...

I have had a MISERABLE past 10 days of horrible sore throat, headache, congestion, pink eye, sinus infection, upset stomach, never ending cough, you name it!  I never get sick and this just lasted FOREVER!  I missed three days of work and didn't go to the gym for a whole week.  I am finally feeling better after going back to the doctor and demanding more meds.  The bad news?  I was sick.  The good news?  I got lots of Luna snuggles and Netflix watching!
I tried a steamy bath to help clear me up, didn't do much but Chester had fun pawing around in the water...

On to February!!!

No comments: