Tuesday, January 23, 2018

January!

We took the Christmas tree down which made these two pretty sad! 
Waiting for their turn to drink out of the sink...
One morning Tyce thought it would be funny to handcuff Jackson to his bed, it was pretty funny...
Kitty snuggles...

Grandma and Emma playing hide and seek, all fun and games until Jackson farted on them!  Yes, he is SO an 11 year old boy...
Jackson ready for tip off...
The twins played great and so we went to Goodwood to celebrate...
RIBS...
Luna and her favorite person...
I brought this box home from Costco and put a blanket in it thinking the cats would want to sleep in it.  They sat there looking at it but wouldn't get in.  Then I took the blanket out  and they climbed right in and slept for hours! 
Tyce is loving his new swim towel my mom gave him for Christmas.  He came home from swimming one night and said, "I just know everyone is jealous and loves my towel.  Bridger said it was dumb but I know that means he thinks it's so cool."  Hahaha, I love it...
Josh, Tyce, and I all hate broccoli but we still have it a few times a week (to be healthy).  Here we are doing broccoli cheers before gagging it down...
Poor Tyce hates it so much but is usually a good sport about it...
Tyce has been really interested in cooking lately.  Here he is making spaghetti with me.  His goal is to learn to make a whole meal so "mommy can rest while I do all the work."  Sweet sweet boy will make a GOOD husband someday!!!
Just a fat cat chasing an ice cube under the fridge...
We decided when we bought a new bed that we didn't need a king bed...but now that all three cats are sleeping with us...we're kinda regretting it...
JANUARY and all the cousins met in Daybreak to play at the PARK!  Josh even got sweaty!
Martin Luther King day we were going to go out to dinner then go see The Greatest Showman but it was sold out everywhere!  The boys were super bummed but super good sports about it.  At least we had a yummy mexican dinner...


Tyce reading to us is one of our FAVORITE things!  Oh how I want him to stop growing up...
I walked in right when this was happening, haha Poor Luna...
This is what I leave every morning when I go to work, lazy kitties having their morning nap!
My mom was in Oregon for a few days so my dad and all us sisters went out to dinner!  We had a fun night, I am so blessed to have the family that I do. 
AND...this is what I came HOME to the other day!  Punks are NOT supposed to be on the kitchen table...
Tyce lost his first front tooth!  He was SO excited.  He's only lost two teeth so far and both were on "special days" (one of them was when BYU beat #1 Gonzaga in basketball and one was when we were visiting in Virginia) so he really wanted to lose this one on a special day.  We tried real hard to pull it on MLK day but it would NOT come out.  It came out the next day and it was Leah's birthday so, for him, it was still a special day. 

No comments: