Tuesday, May 8, 2018

April Part 2

It's rare that Parker sleeps in-but when he does, Brody loves it!  

Tyce and his neighbor friend Dylan playing Connect Four in the garage...
 All my boys are obsessed with balls but Jackson SLEEPS with them!
And then when he makes his bed he puts them on there like throw pillows, hahaha...
 It SNOWED!

 The other night I was making dinner and Jackson runs in and says "can I get some bread to feed the ducks on our driveway?"  I'm like...umm...ducks?  On our driveway??  Sure enough!  Two super cute ducks chilling on our driveway!  One of them ate out of Jack's hand!

This poor kid and his poor head.  We're pretty sure he got a concussion at football practice so he stayed home the next day and rested.  He has hit his head more times in his 11 years of life than most people do in a lifetime! 
And speaking of poor kids, poor Tyce had a 103 fever for three days! 
Parker finished painting the ceiling in the basement.  We are hoping to have it all done by June but we'll see! 
 Sunday the twins were in a hilarious play together have fun mood (which I LOVE) and they were picking out silly outfits for each other to dress up in...




 Getting ready for a bike ride...
Sweet Emma helping me make tacos...
 My parents came in town and invited everyone to their hotel (still so weird to me that they don't have a house here anymore).  Everyone had SO much fun!  The pool and courtyard were attached and the weather was SO nice so the kids just went back and forth for five hours.








 That night the boys got to stay up late and watch the Jazz game with daddy.  Jack and Tyce were arguing over who got the long couch (this pic was taken when it was playful) and Jack got REALLY mad and stormed into his room, said a bad word, and banged his door shut.  Not two seconds later he comes back out absolutely HYSTERICAL crying apologizing for saying a bad word.  I don't think I've ever seen him so upset, he felt so bad.  I told him to go to his room for ten minutes and think about what he did and calm himself down. 
When I went in to check on him he has saying a prayer, melted my heart that that is what he chose to do in that moment...
Meanwhile, Tyce gave up his spot on the long couch and decided to snuggle daddy on his chair...
My parents came in town for a quick trip and were able to cheer on the twins to a victory in their flag football game!  It's been a fun season, only one loss so far and Parker is having fun coaching them!
After the twins basketball game (yes they're doing both) we stopped at Iggy's for a yummy family dinner...well...for them to all watch basketball on TV and for me to talk to myself...
Haha, love how they sit in my bathroom window and meow at the birds...
Sunday nights we play family games and after playing Uno Attack I decided to each take a turn playing "spin the bottle/Uno Attack thing."  It was hilarious because Parker and I both got each other and the TWINS both got each other.  Needless to say, they were NOT excited.  Jack was fine with kissing on the cheek but Josh was NOT.  Like he absolutely would NOT let Jack kiss him, it was hilarious but also kinda sad.  I miss the days where they would snuggle, sleep side by side, hold hands, put their arms around each other, etc.  I know it's perfectly normal for almost 12 year old brothers to not want to do those things but it still makes me sad, they are growing up! 


No comments: