Friday, April 20, 2018

Easter and More!

Sweet Michelle brought me these GORGEOUS tulips (which happened to be my favorite flower) and these super cute bunnies (which happened to be my first Easter decorations!).  She is always so sweet and thoughtful, I hope I can be a mother in law like her when I'm one!  

 Haha, this made me laugh...
Cuddle time...


Sunday was Easter AND Conference AND April Fool's Day!  Fun relaxing day!

Can you tell who got woken up??  Haha, poor Josh is NOT a morning person and we even let him sleep until 8:30! 

Brody LOVES Easter because he LOVES baskets!
Looking for eggs...

Still hasn't woken up yet...



 They found their Easter baskets in the garage hiding behind a sled...
Jackson and Josh got a ball, fort making kit, swim suit, pjs, silly putty, and candy...

Tyce got a ball, fort making kit, shirt, swim suit, silly putty, card holder, and candy...
Tyce was SO excited about his ball.  Of course, a few days later, he SAT ON IT and it popped.  He was pretty bummed.
Josh lookin cute in his new pjs...
Jackson is always so expressive and so grateful when he gets new things, I love it...



Jack's new pajamas...
And new swim suit...
Bahaha, love Tyce's pose...
 The fort making kits were a huge hit...


They watched conference from the fort...
Sunday was SO nice so we headed out for a bike ride...
Our favorite part is stopping to see the goats...
Jackson and Gannon ready to defend their fort...
The boys went out to Neola for Spring Break and had a great time!

Morrills got chicks and they each got to name one.  Jack named his Ella...
Josh's is Bella...
Tyce's is Charlotte...
Playing at the park...


 Petroglyphs...

TWINS!



Ice cream!  Or, in Tyce's case, toppings...
 Dinosaur museum...





Jackson always says that his dream is to own horses one day so he LOVES when he gets to see Grandma's! 
Then Parker and I went out there to join them for the weekend.  Parker took me on a crazy Razor ride...
Tyce using his new card holder from the Easter bunny, it makes playing cards with him much faster!
Brother and sister just hanging out...
 Parker got a new phone and the boys were very interested in it...
I went to the Court Clerk Conference up in Salt Lake Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday for my job.  It was really good!  I learned a lot, most of the speakers were super engaging and informative which made the three days go by pretty quickly.  One of the classes we had a hard time focusing because there were three ADORABLE little deer running outside the window and playing with each other...
I thoroughly enjoyed my time in the hotel!  The first night I was alone and literally just hung out in my room all night.  I ordered a pizza, read my book, watched Netflix, and just enjoyed the peace and quiet.  The second night my co-worker/friend Erika joined me and we had a super fun night together.  We did have one scary experience where the elevator stopped mid level and we were like floating there, then it dropped a bit and stopped again.  All the lights and buttons went off and nothing would work.  It was TERRIFYING!  And the elevator was glass so we could see out and see how high we were.  Luckily it opened a few minutes later and we got out and took the stairs the rest of the way.  Now whenever I get on an elevator my stomach gets in knots! 
Our view from our room...
We recently decided to take away Tyce's turn scooping the litter box because he really did not do a good job and he made such a MESS each time.  So we thought of a different job for him, unloading the dishwasher!  He gets up early and unloads it every single morning without being asked, it's been a huge help!

Poor Parker got sick but Luna sure enjoyed him being home...

Michelle came out for the twins' football game and Tyce's swim meet Saturday.  Christine and her boys also came so we grabbed brunch in between.  Grandma was showing the boys pictures of how much their chickens have grown!

Tyce did SO well in his Championship Swim Meet!  He got 1st place in his 100 IM and his 25 Breaststroke and he beat the kid that he has been wanting to beat all year!  He dropped time in all three events also.  He has really improved this year and I just LOVE how much he loves it and how hard he works.  Oh, and his skinny little body in his Speedo cracks me up!  He's the one in the bright blue swim suit on the block...

We celebrated Olivia's 14th birthday! 
Her and Tyce are about the same height but six years apart in age!  Crazy! 
After the party Linds and I swapped Tyce and Emma for sleepovers!  Emma has been so excited, she was supposed to come the weekend  before but she got strep throat so we rescheduled.  Lindsay sent me this pic of her, all ready three hours early, asking if it was time for her sleepover at Auntie Jenn's...
On our way home with sweet Emma...
Josh is too cute with Emma, he dotes on her, entertains her, is patient with her, and just loves her. 
Emma couldn't decide who she wanted to sleep with so we decided they could all sleep in the basement fort...
 Jackson got Emma's breakfast for her while I was in the shower...
After church I told Emma to change out of her dress before she went out to play.  Well...she had other ideas...
She had to taste the whip cream to make sure it was yummy...
We had so much fun with her.  It was funny because she would get a new outfit on and then go stand in front of my boys like totally wanting them to compliment her but she wouldn't say anything.  She would just say "Hi Jackson," then she'd look down at her clothes then back up to Jackson.  Haha, I told them what she was wanting so then Jack says "wow Emma you look so pretty!"  To which Emma replies (after looking in the mirror) "yes I do look SO pretty!"  She is too cute.


No comments: