Monday, March 25, 2019

February Fun!

The twins went to the temple for the first time!  My parents and grandma came too!  It was cool to have my dad baptize me and the twins and do the names that my Grandma brought.  It was special seeing my boys in all white and it was a day I will never forget!  Funny highlights were my dad having his name tag upside down, Josh putting on his jumper backwards, and my dad walking him and the twins into the girls dressing room!!!  On a more serious note, my dad's big watery eyes as he baptized me.  Love you Pa!!!



 He literally slept like this forever, he was out like a light...
 Fun day with the cousins at Hangtime!











 Last day of Jr. Jazz for these cuties!
 Speaking of cute...oh my goodness...
 Annual superbowl party with the Poulsens!

End of Jr. Jazz for these guys also!  They had an awesome year, I think they only lost two games.

Poor Jack called me at school the other day because he collided with someone while playing basketball and was worried about a concussion.
So I brought him home to rest.  I can only imagine what the inside of this kid's brain looks like...
Tyce's 3D county project!
Bryce Canyon!
Family game night!  Theo insisted on joining us...





I taught Jackson how to make poppy seed muffins, they're his fav...
And put Josh to work setting up my new laundry hamper...
Josh made these cool Oregon duck buttons for his backpack...

I helped with Tyce's class Valentine's Day party at school...
Time for our annual Valentine's Day scavenger hunt!  This year I decided to attach some $ to each one, which they loved...















They made it!





Frosting sugar cookies...



They were super excited about their new body pillows, which of course became weapons (like everything else in my house)...
Theo was also a big fan of the body pillow!  Seriously, could he be any cuter?!
We decided to have a little family getaway and stay in a hotel in Sandy.  So about a week before we went I was talking to Lindsay and she told me she was planning on doing the same thing!  I figured she had booked a hotel farther south since she lives down there but...nope!  WE BOTH HAD BOOKED THE SAME HOTEL FOR THE SAME NIGHT!  Seriously, of all the hotels and all the nights we had both booked the same getaway without even talking.  We are so sisters!  We didn't tell the kiddos so they were super excited when they saw each other at the pool...





This wasn't posed...Audrey is obsessed with Josh and was just sitting there holding his hand...

After like three hours of swimming we headed back to the room to eat dinner and play games...
Josh was super excited to have his own big bed...
Love this kid! 
Poor Jack's bum was super sore from snowboarding that day and he jumped onto the hide-a-bed and was greeted by poky springs!  It was super fun family time though, I love how easy my boys are to entertain and how they make their own fun.  I also love that they're old enough to sleep in!  I woke up early and went to the hotel gym and had an awesome workout then came back to everyone still snoring!  I had to wake them up about 9:30 so we didn't miss breakfast. 
Sweet Tyce was so cute, he saw a table offering free books at church and was SO excited!  He chose this one and has been reading it all on his own! 
Kesti and I took the boys to All-Star for a few hours (we are SUCH good moms!)...

Tyce had his 4th grade Utah history presentation...



Cozy guy!
Tyce participated in his school spelling bee!It was 4th through 6th grade so he was the youngest.  He was the only 4th grader left in the top 10 and ended up getting 4th place.  Not bad considering we found out later he had studied the wrong spelling list!  Oops!  He still did awesome! 


1 comment:

D'wyn said...

I love your blog and all the fun pictures. Keep it up.