Tuesday, April 9, 2019

March!

We celebrated Mason's 11th birthday!  Audrey was so excited to see Josh, he is so stinkin cute with her and she adores  him!  


 Theo joining us in a game of Nertz...
 Then passing out...
 The twins had to do service for the family so Josh folded everyone's clothes...
 And Jack made all the beds after sheet washing day...
 It's been PERFECT running weather for Jenn!  I absolutely love running in cool temps and gray skies!
Just hanging out under the dresser...
 Full rainbow!
 Just helping me make cookies...
 I always get too into the games to take pics or video but here's Tyce getting ready to do the tip off...he is the tallest on the team so it's usually his job.  He's had a fun season, his last game he scored 14 of his team's 21 points!  It was also their first win so he was on cloud nine, it was so cute.
 Linds invited us over for a yummy Sunday dinner...



 Jack is officially as tall as Lindsay!  Which means I only have one inch left on him!  Ah!
 We were leaving Luke's basketball game and it was so cute because Jack just put his arm around my mom and it just melted my heart...
 How lucky my boys are to have all four grandparents be such a part of their life!
 My mom could not BELIEVE I hadn't taken my boys to Krispy Kreme since we moved to Utah so we stopped and went in.  Josh was fascinated by the making process...


Typical Utah-60 one day and snowing the next! 
 We inherited two more fish!  Poor Bridger had a fish tank mishap so we adopted Zeb and Barb!

 Jack learning how to make no bakes...

 I love how this guy greets me every day when I come home from work...
Jackson and Josh went skiing with their cousins and had a great time...
 But poor Jack got SO sunburned...


 Luna and Theo's favorite way to play...through glass...


Theo is SO funny he knows how to pull out the basket that has his toys in them so frequently we wake up to this mess...
Tyce and Bridger have been hard at work on their "fort" they built.  They invited Kesti and I to come after warning us about the "rough terrain and long walk."


Luckily, we made it...

My dear sweet Grandma turned 84 and we threw a little surprise party for her with all her grandchildren that live in Utah.  She was super surprised and super happy...


Me and the birthday girl!
Tyce's sweet poems we found in our bed one night...

"Jackson why is there a trail of goldfish crackers on the carpet?"  To lure Tyce of course...
Cozy little guy on the big bean bag...
Tyce had some friends over to work on a group project, they were so cute...

We had to order Jack size TEN cleats!  Ten!  His compared to mine hahaha...
This seems like a good a place as any to nap...
Speaking of napping...
Brothers daring each other to do crazy things one snow day...




Ice skating with cousins up in Bountiful...

Skiing/snowboarding with daddy!

No comments: